We Got Married - New Couple!

We got married will be hosting a New Couple!

*Hosts Panel*
Mc 1 : We will welcome a new couple in WGM!
Mc 2 : Who could this be?
Mc 3 : Ah, a fresh new couple?
Mc 1: Ani, not exactly...
*laughs*
Mc 3 : Mwo, are you saying they aren't fresh
Mc 2 : He's probably saying they are used up(!)
Mc 1 : Stop it you guys, anways the couple, well actually we don't know who it is specifically yet but we do know which group. They are both from Rising Rookie Groups!
Mc 2 : Ommo(!) Who could it be?
Mc 1 : Our staff went through so much trouble, as I am told to get this couple to come.
Mc 3 : Wae?
Mc 1 : Mwo; how can you say that to the producers who go through thick and thin to make this happen.
Mc 3 : *to PDs* Joesonghabnida/Sorry
Mc 1 : Anyways, I have an envelope with the names of the groups which the couple are from.
All Mcs : Really, oohhh.
Mc 1 : *struggles to open the envelope
Mc 3 : Ppalli, Ppalli/quickly, quickly
Mc 2 : The tensions killing him
Mc 1 : Just a second
Mc 3 : Pass it To Me *takes the envelope then opens it/ Shock face
Mc 2 : What is it?
Mc 3 : *to the producers* Is This Even For Real?!
Mc 1 : What?*tries to take the card
Mc 3 : *Hides the card* Ani, I think it's better to keep the groups a secret.
All Mcs : WWWaaEaaeE?
Mc 3 : It Is True Both Are Rising Rookie Groups, and the boy group is from an entertainment that has not come on Wgm!
Mc 2 : Who is it?
Mc 3 : Let's say the producers did do their best; and a gold star to Them!
Mc 1 : Who could it be?
Mc 3 : TUNE INTO Next Episode To Find out!

Author's Note
Hiya Guys, I hope you do read this fanfic.
Most of the things here are unrealistic, like a YG group going to WGM TT^TT, so don't believe everything.
If you have any request like where the couple should go, what they should do; please don't be afraid to comment or message me for details.
What do you think of the layout? Because I'm trying to make it like a script so it's easier to visualise as a TV show.
Who do you think the couple will be?
Please Comment and Vote!