Red String Of Fate - P1

Red Velvet's Car
Red Velvet in their car in school uniform with selfie cams per pair, Irene has her own.
Wendy: Ah Seulgi would you like to explain to the viewers what is happening?
Seulgi: Me? Why? shouldn't Irene?
Yeri: No because she's the (whispers to her ear) THE BRIDE *grimices trying not to giggle and Joy stabs a glare*
Yeri's comment room
Well we told Seulgi Unnie that the couple was Mino sunbae nim and Joohyun unnie. *giggles* obviously it's not - we told her we're in school uniform because PD nim thinks it would make the set look cool.
But really it's because that's what they wanted! Heheehe!
Red Velvet's Car
irene: What's so Funny?
Wendy: Yeri is always giggling away to herself.
Seulgi: Well Red Velvet are going to school again and we are meeting Winner to reveal who is the couple as a group! And *whispers* reveal deep secrets about the couple(!)
Yeri: High School Style!
Wendy: *gives Seulgi a pityful look*
Joy: it's going to be like a drama!
Yeri: Wooo! EXCITED! EXCITED? *she screams to Irene then everyone starts screaming gleefully at her
Irene: *gives a look to the camera cuz she's so done with life* This is what i have to live with.
***
Wendy: Ahh did you guys befriend the members of Winner? What's your impression of them?
Joy: Jinwoo sunbae was really cute
Irene: Yah we're on national tv Be Careful
Yeri: Ommo how shameless(!)
Joy: Ani Ani! It's cuz he's quite old - he's the same age as Irene Unnie!
*Irene shoots Joy a painful glare*
Yeri: What Are You Trying to Say?
Joy: Just, he's to cute and innocent for me.
Yeri: who said he like you?
Wendy: I was with Taehyun
Seulgi: ~That Guy~~~~
Joy and Irene: Ohhhh~~~~ hahahaha!
Yeri: Boyah? Am i missing something
Seulgi: It's the guy who touched her hair in this collab live we did
Yeri: Hahaha Lol - who would have thought (!) - i was with this Oppa who knew my name - i felt so famous
Joy: No one wants to know you *playfully rubs her Cheeks*
Wendy: Seulgi?
Seulgi: Ah i was with Seunghoon shi, he was nice, we shared the common interest of dance *members start snickering remembering what they saw while Seulgi's confused*
Joy: Did you make friends?
Seulgi: yh i guess so - What about Irene and her PaRtner *pokes Irene teasingly while members glance around knowing the secret*
Irene: Mino shi is
Wendy: A rapper
Seulgi: A gangstar
*everyone laughs*
Seulgi: Joking I'm joking!
Joy: he's younger than you
Yeri: so you're a noona!
Wendy: what's he like
Irene:Why are you being Like this - It doesn't matter we're here!
The members stream out of their car in their uniforms to a school.
Seulgi: This is nostalgic! SO refreshing.
Yeri: oh no. I have school next week *sigh*
Wendy: it's okay *pats her*

Winner's Car
Everyone is bubbly apart from Seunghoon who is huffing in the corner seat.
Seungyoon: Hooni shi You okay! *pokes him teasingly*
Seunghoon: Leave me alone
Seungyoon: *to the camera* You see, Seunghoon is really dissappointed with the 'results' *winks then giggles*
Taehyun: *gives him a judging stare*
Jinwoo: It's okay.
Mino: Did they guess it was going to be Irene?
Taehyun: Yh most of them said so, But they havent told Irene that she is the bride, so it will relatively be a secret.
Jinwoo: to be honest, u weren't supposed to know either Mino.
Mino: Not my fault Seunghoon's poop at acting!
Seunghoon: YaH im still not over It
Jinwoo: Anyway, What's your impression of Red Velvet?
Seungyoon: They're a sweet group.
Jinwoo: riiiighhhht.
Seungyoon: I was with Yeri and she was really cute, like a little sister - She even called me Oppa
Seunghoon: Probs cuz she didn't know ur name
Jinwoo: I was with the member Joy and she was really straight forward I was so shocked!
Taehyun: Wendy and
Seungyoon: *very loudly whispers* HE TOUCHED HER HAIR
Taehyun: *smacks him down brutally* as i was saying Wendy and I were fine since we were the same age and had met a long time ago - what about you Seunghoon?
Seunghoon: Ah I was with Seulgi who is also a dancer so it was fine - not too awkward
Jinwoo:Sure?
Seunghoon: yh.
Jinwoo's comment room
Seunghoon was really dissappointed that Mino was 'chosen' but I don't think it would've ever occured to him he would be the husband.
Winner
Seungyoon: Winner have arrived to school
Jinwoo: What an Earth?
Taehyun: This is why we're in school uniform
Seunghoon: How cute!
Mino: You guys! We're Late *signals them to a classroom*
Winner ushers into the classroom to see Red Velvet sitting nonchalantly on desks. They look up to Winner and get off their positions to stand and greet them politely
Winner and Red Velvet crowd in the front of the classroom.
Red Velvet: HAPPINESS! Anyeonghaseyo Red Velvet simidae!
Winner: Guess who's back! We are Winner!
Wendy: Was your trip here alright?
Seungyoon: It was fine, thank you for asking.
Some lame bell rings. A mission card is given to Mino.
Seunghoon: What is that? Is it meant to be a school bell?
Mino: haha but this mission card - Ah Irene shi you can read it out *gives the card earnestly to her while other members chuckle and share intrigued glances*
Seunghoon: *cough* lame *cough* *members giggle, Seulgi punches him teasingly to stop while giggling and Mino punches him hard*
Irene: Divide urselves into 2 groups and find the end of a red string
Yeri: That's such a shady game
Seungyoon: Group 1 is me, Yeri, Irene shi, Taehyun
and Seunghoon
the rest are in group 2 with Mino
Seunghoon: Yah wasnt that a bit fast
Seungyoon: The mission card says it *shows it to him as proof*
Seunghoon: Well we're going to find it first!
Mino: Not unless we do!
Joy: What's the prize?
Irene: First one to find and reach the other person is the winner and can choose a singular person to pay for their food.
Seunghoon: Alright then (!)
Wendy: ah, we will need to find our own string and reach the end!
Taehyun's comment room
Seulgi and Seunghoon probably have no idea that this game is tailored to them - hopefully as the plan goes as we are searching for the our end of the string the extra 4 members will get 'lost' so it is them who finds their own string AlOnE and when they follow it, they will find each other at the end and HooRah! They find out!
I hope it Goes Well. I Really do...