Chapter 1: The meeting

Once upon a time, there was a little lonely nonce who was called Mori Ougai. He loved little girls... however he felt lonely and all alone in this cruel world. When Mori was still a young and innocent uwu femboy, his family abused him for being a tsundere for trumpy-chan. When he was a teenager who sucked at making life decisions, his gay stinky with a goofy ass father sent him to homosexual-only-high school one day, he met a boy called shrek. He was the most handsome boy at school, he was an alpha male.

"Hey babygrill 💖💖💖" said Shrek and he lip bites seductively as he lays on the ground in front of Mori. He started to act like a drunk kid and wiggled his body to show off his sexy armpit.

"H-hewo.. uwu, who are you? Huh? stupid goofy ahh baka with no bitches uwu" replied mori crossing his arms and pouting, hiding the blush on his face as he turned his face to the side.

"Why so angry, princess?" Shrek said with a smirk, he got up and he placed his goofy ahh hand underneath Mori's chin like that one scene in Kdramas. "don't you like me?"

Mori and his pedophile face got flushed with his own pinky kawaii 2D anime girl blush. But then suddenly his eyes went red and the devil inside woke up and kicked shrek on his 69 inch ballz.

"AGHHHH" moaned shrek "do it again kitten"

"I'm not your kitten" said Mori and a few seconds later while he cleans his sassy long nails, he suddenly faints dramatically after using his demon cat version of Satan powers that was sealed inside him.

"KITTEN NOOOO" screamed shrek as his naked ass ran over to Mori's kawaii smoll body

"AGGHHH GRANPAPI PRINCIPAL HELPPPPPP AGHHHH!!" Shrek called out the principal as he broke into the walls until he reached the principal room. Teenage sexy monster called out for help but what happens next is shocking. . . .

(Dhar mann moment be like) When shrek opened the door with his juicy ass, he saw the principal..

fucking his mom! 😱😱😱

"Mom... why are you here..?" Shrek asked with a trembling voice as he saw the old grandpapi principal's third leg.

Then suddenly Mori woke up still in Shrek's arms because he first thought the earth was getting a very dangerous earthquake.

"s-s-son!" Shrek's very hot mom cried out as she fell and rolled onto the ground, "It- it's not what it looks like honey.. " said shreks mom as she crawls on the ground towards Shrek.

"I hate you mom! Me and my kawaii little kitten-chan are gonna run away and have 69 childrens!" Without rethinking Shrek turns his body to leave the room. But as he did that, he accidentally blew a strong fart that blew the whole school and the 90s bully looking punks threw their cigarettes so now the whole school was burning.

"Good Riddance school and mom😠😠😠 " whispered shrek.

"Oh my, daddy Shrek, you saved me..😳🥺 '' said mori as he smiled at Shrek being the smoll little uwu kitten he was.

"I've got a question.." Shrek asked while he was blushing and smirking at the same time, he licks his juicy lips and leans his face close to Mori's. Their faces were only a few inches away and the tip of their noses were touching. Mori could smell and feel the stinky, nasty breath.

" Will you be my discord kitten, Mori-chan.?.🥺🥺"

[end of chapter UwU]

- made by the amazing @XOXOXOXOXO129  and me