AAAAAAAAAA

One day, Trey was sniffing because he realized that Nugget-San wasn't real.
Reza heard sniffling and wondered WHO THE HECK WOULD CRY AT 3 AM?
Reza decided to help Trey by making a virtual vr Nugget-San dating sim just for them!

Reza felt a bit bad that Trey was so lonely that they dated a literal McDan's box of nuggets.

REZA POV

As soon as I thought of that I might just comfort them?
I walked up to Trey and..

"Hey uhm.. you alright?"
Why the duck am I comforting my roommate who is in love with nuggets? I mean, just go on Tinder??

"Sniff OHMYGODIMISSNUGGETSANSOOOOMUCH"
What the..?
Oh wait, I can just space it out cuz Yk it's a fanfi-

"Hey bro, do you want me to make you a vr map for you and Nugget-San?"
IM A SPY WHAT AM I DOING?
They will just whine about it if I don't ever do something about that stupid little nugget of theirs. So I get a pass~

"HECK YEAH OH MY GOD REZA YOU ARE THE BEST AJSJKFOWIDFUSIEIIDFHH"

"No worries!"
Actually worry this fanfi- I mean.. thing is about to go a bit wild.

IDK WEEKS LATER

PHEEEW
I'm done with that map of Trey's NOW I CAN TAKE MY DAY OFF, TALK WITH MATE- oh.. I have to show it to them. What a shame...

I walk over to the living room where I find Trey hugging a body pillow of Nugget-San.

"R..Reza..? Is that you?"
"WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? Anyways, I gotta gift for you"
I tell them to put on their VR headset and.. well.. let's find out on what they are doing

TREY POV

After Reza tells me to put the headset on I was greeted with nugget-San but human. IM BLUSHING SO MUCH SHSJSHHSJSJSJSHSHSHSHS!1!1!1

We sat down at a lovely park where nobody was there.
We had a picnic where me and Nugget-San had a snack!
"Oh! Look! A butterfly landed on your nose!"
Nugget-San said.. uhm.. yk.. I do not know how to describe it. Hotly?

Well, aside from the butterfly Nugget-San leaned over to me for a kiss. MY FIRST VIRTUAL KISS!!

REZAS POV

I looked at Trey as they were kissing the flipping air.
THEY LOOK SO STUPID DOING IT I HAD TO TAKE A PHOTO

Anyways.. I went in-front of Trey just to see if they are really kissing, I mean who would even try?

"Treeey??? Trey??? You can stop kissing now you ca-"
I was cut off by a kiss BY THAT STUPID ROOMMATE OF MINE! Well their lips did feel soft but whatever.

"Spits out but doesn't spit out WHAT THE FLIP DUDE IM NOT NUGGET-SAN"

As soon as I said that Trey took off their VR headset as fast as sonic could.

"OH MY GOD REZA IM SO SORRY I FELT SOMEONE THERE SO I ASSUMED IT WAS NUGGET-SAN"

"THAT PERSON IS FICTIONAL"
Me and Trey were panicking because Ally set a camera.. or so we thought.
That was just to reveal secrets from us.

WEEKS LATER

"ALLY DID YOU SEE ME AND TREY DOIN SUM STUFF THOUGH A CAMERA" (no, not like that. They meant UNO and Trey raging)
Reza shouted.
Ally looked confused as she remembered that She put a fake camera to scare them and for them to panic.

"AHAH! SO I CAUGHT YOU MFS" Ally exclaimed.
"SO YOU WERE MAKING OU-" Ally was cut off by a stone falling on her and knocking her out.

(A/N: I don't ship Reza x Trey i see them more as crackhead bestfriends)

"SO THE CAMERA WAS REALLY FAKE??" Both of them sighed and went to their own rooms.

AT THE DORM

At 12:00 at night, a sudden portal appeared..
Some mysterious guy went through the portal they were like Nugget-Sa- wait.. NUGGET-SAN?

Now Reza can take a break for once