4

Y/N stood up and ran towards the door, shoving past Jungkook in a fit of heavy tears.

The canvas she dropped was a painting of Taehyung, draped in nothing but a blue blanket, a sort of seductive look on his face.

The picture was a detailed figment of Jungkook's imagination. Taehyung was stretched out across the sofa with messily styled hair and enough flashes of skin to spark the wild imagination.

Jungkook looked up to inspect the desk and spotted the broken lock hanging from the drawer Sighing, he ran after Y/N. "Chérie, attend! It's not what you think it is!"

The ravenette found her sitting slumped over at the kitchen table, scribbling furiously onto a piece of paper.

"Y/N," Jungkook's voice was soft, like he was talking to a toddler who just had a temper tantrum. Her head snapped up at the sound of his voice with tear stained cheeks. He took a small step towards her and she instantly stumbled back in her chair in fear.

"T—Take one more step towards me and I'll scream out this window!" Y/N warned, gesturing towards the window behind her and pointing her pen at him like a knife.

"Baby, calmez-vous, you're overreacting. What you saw was—"

"What I saw was my son. My selfish, spoiled, bratty, freak of nature son! Wrapped in nothing but a blanket!"

"No, Y/N, that wasn't Tae—"

"Don't say that child's name, that devil child! I just.... I just don't understand! Why would you want a little boy over me!" She cried out.

"Well, you won't have to worry about that little brat anymore; you won't be seeing him again for a long while." Her tone had turned menacing, and it was the other's turn to be afraid and concerned for her mental health.

"W—What do you mean?" Jungkook was a stuttering wreck, scared of what she would do to poor Taehyung.

"I'm sending him off to a private school, directly after camp." Y/N began writing again, her messy hair falling into her face."He won't be back until he graduates senior year. That should give me enough time...." She was muttering like a mad person before she paused suddenly, turning towards her husband.

As Y/N began making her way towards Jungkook slowly, he began to back away until his back hit the wall.

She grabbed him by the collar of his black polo and pulled him close, making him look directly in her bright green eyes. "I will make you love me. No matter how insane you are, I'll make you forget about that little bitch. All I need is a little time to make you mine."

"Y/N this is your own son you're talking about!"

The woman glanced over his face blankly before pushing him away and going back towards the table. Jungkook let out a shaky breath as she was out of his personal space, thank god.

"Not anymore."

Jungkook was wide eyed in shock. What kind of a mother was she?

"Y/N, baby, I think you need a drink. I'll get you some scotch and then we'll sit and talk about this."

He hurried to the cellar in the back of the house to grab the bottle of liquor before running upstairs to grab the prescription he'd saved for when the night comes.

Y/N was going crazy and Jungkook needed to calm her down. Looking at the back of the drug bottle, the dose prescribed was two pills. After pouring the scotch in a glass, Jungkook decided it was best if he put four pills in. Hopefully an overdose would be enough to make her forget whatever just happened.

Stirring the drink, Jungkook began to make his way to the kitchen. "Y/N, baby. I made you your—"

Before he could even complete his sentence, loud screeching of tires was heard from outside along with a mangled scream.

Jungkook hurriedly walked towards the kitchen to find it completely empty. "Y/N?"

Silence.

It was then that he dropped the glass in his hand and rushed towards the front door, the shattering sound of glass echoing in the room.

Outside, a crowd had gathered on the street and he gaped in horror at the tragic scene before him.

Pushing past terrified neighbors and police men, Jungkook stood before a toppled charter bus that had ran straight into a red convertible.

And only a few feet away from the convertible, laid the unmistakable dead body of Kim Y/N, spread-eagled on the concrete with blood pouring from the back of her head.

• • • •

This book is already completed on my BMC page. Link in bio. Message me in case of any site issues :)

https://yourstrulynelly.carrd.co