Chapter 10

I was headed to Starbucks so I can get a refresher, and visit Emily, and mike. I pushed the door open. Everyone turned there head to me. I had a big smile on my face. I rushed to the counter.

"Um.. I need your help Emily. I need the best make over ever." I told her.

"Why?" She asked. I felt my hands sweat as how nervous I was to spill out the truth. I cleared my throat.

"I did the most stupidest thing ever! I made a bet with this other girl. I told her that I will look my best Monday morning. If I don't, I must commit suicide, and if I pass she will let me date the hottest boy in school."

I saw her jaw just drop. Mike was starring at her. I was just on my own little paradise.

"Why commit suicide though?" She closed her jaw, and swallowed her own saliva. I just looked at the counter.

"Because nobody likes me, and I figured that I might as well commit suicide if I don't pass." She lifted up my chin so we were making eye contact.

"Mike likes you, his friends like you, I like you. We aren't a nobody. Or do I have to change my name to nobody, so you can say that nobody likes you?"

I laughed at what she said. It was a good joke too. I clicked my tongue. "Maybe you do. But seriously, will you help me do my make over? For Monday?" I saw her get a worried expression.

"I'm not always gonna be there for you when you need help. I have my day off of work tomorrow. Come by my house and I'll teach you. Bring your own make up supplies." I smiled at her. She was such a nice employee. She should get a promotion.

"Cool. So when am I gonna get hired?" I asked.

"Maybe in a week. We had like ten people enter for the job. My boss has to look around and interview and all that stuff. Don't forget, okay?"

"Okay. I shall remember."

I left the Starbucks place. I left to go home.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: a couple things I need to address out there. First thing Is that, I'm planning to write a book called 'my wattpad journey.' It's gonna be filled with how I started, and how I did my success. If you guys have any questions I will post it there in my story. Let me know if I should make one.

Second thing, please read my horror story. It's gonna be filled with fright. Thank you for reading!