𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

Still in soviets pov-

I finally outran that pig and made it to britains home, didn't even break a sweat. And I learnt the way by his directions. Obviously I couldn't remember the way :/. "S-sovi?" Britain looked up at me, receiving a look back. "Yes my friend?" A little silence broke through us. "Thanks for getting me away from America after what happened earlier." I felt my heart get warm as he smiled at me. My feelings really are strange. "Y-yes no issue comrade." I tried to muster up the confidence to speak more but I couldn't, I hadn't noticed I was still carrying him bridal style.

"Sovi... you can put me down, we're inside my home." Britain complained trying to struggle his way out of my grasp. I let him do his own thing and do it himself as I just watched, this was very amusing to me. "Danm you Soviet! Help me out here!" He yelled getting a bigger laugh out of me every time he complained. I just let the poor country be free after that.

Skip to a few weeks laterrrr.

Mine and britains friendship was growing so quickly. We enjoyed each others company, we spent most of our time together doing things like baking, talking, laughing maybe even having a few drinks yet. I really do feel like I love that country, I feel that he does too. I really can't describe the maddening love for him. I really have not felt that way for absolutely anyone. Never. The way he looks at me when we are together, I can sense it. Tonight me and him are going to have a drink but I'm going to try and change something. Our relationship with eachother.

"Wow Sovi, where are we going?" Britain asked as we walked close to eachother. "A pub? If that what you call." He giggles at my pronunciation and I just let it slide. "Britain?" "Yes sov?" I let it be silent between us for a minute. "Can... can I... I hold your hand..?" I couldn't get my words out right. I was blushing madly as I saw him look the same as he sighed and grabbed my hand and placed his on mine. We walked happily together on our way to the... pub..?

TIMESKIP.

Britain was already fucking wasted. He always drinks too much but I can't say the least. I'm a hypocrite. I was really drunk on vodka (stereotypical but I like it) but I could still think somewhat rational and decided to take us home. "Soooovi.... Noooo I do not want to leaveeee.." he sobbed holding onto my shoulder (I picked him up) "no britain, you are going to sleep." "Nooo! Sovi! Come on I love you..." I stopped in my tracks, my face heated up rapidly. "You... what..?" I said trying to keep my cool. "I said, I love you Soviet.. I really have done..." he ended up kissing me :o. I couldn't control my drunk self and kissed him back. "Okay... maybe I do want to go home.~" britain teased, I knew he was drunk but I really was too. So I went back to britains.

OH DEAR. I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHATS COMING...

BEFORE YOU GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER DO BE WARNED OF THE THINGS THAT ARE LITERALLY GOING TO COMMENCE.

560 words!