59. Christmas Spirit [Christmas Special] [Part-2].

Screen opens to Miss. Grim House living room decorated for Christmas. Phara laying on the couch then looks over at the gifts under the tree that began to burst open.

Phara- Snort! Hu!? . . . Uh! Bella something wrong with the gifts.

As Sibella and Elean enter the room the gifts explode and launch the girls out of the house into the cold snow. As confetti and balloons pore out of the school.

Phara- OW! 

Sibella- Uh! What was that?

Jester steps out of the hole in the wall along side her monster toys. A giant stuffed Bear and her Jack in the Box.

[Clover wearing sexy Christmas clothes while holding a Christmas sword hat burns a light red].

Clover [Jester]- HA HA HA HA HA! Glad to see you Monster Girls again. HA HA HA HA HA!

Elean- Jester.

Clover- That's my name don't wear it out. Now I'm going to have some fun with you three while my Santa takes care of your pet human and friends. Ha Ha Ha.

Phara- We wont let you hurt our friends.

Sibella- Also you'll pay for destroying our school.

Clover- I would love to see you try. Let's go toys!

Jester activate her sword attacking Sibella while her Jack in the box attacks Phara and toy bear attacks Elean. Sibella activated her Dark Red sword and began elegantly dodging and countering Jester sword strikes. Screen changes back to Ethan and Tanis fighting Krampus  While Winnie deals with his pet black wolfs.

Ethan- Warlock Lightning Strike!!

Ethan aims for Krampus head but he blocks Ethan sword strike with his hand and throws Ethan through a tree. 

Tanis- Ethan!!

As Tanis try's to strike Krampus who dodges her strike and uses his tung that wraps around Tanis waist. 

Tanis- HU!? WO!

Krampus use telekinesis to grab his gift sack bag from his sled.

Krampus- Time for you to be punish like the bad little girl you are.

Tanis- Brother Help! 

Ethan- Tanis!

As Ethan got up Krampus toss Tanis into the Black Gift Sack. With a Dark Silver Tie that yanks shut when Tanis inside.

Krampus- Ha Ha Ha! That's one down. Ho Ho Ho your next!

Ethan dashed attacked Krampus who pulls out his sword from his belt and activates it. Blocking Ethan attack.

[Krampus Sword- The blade is Black Silver. Rain Guard is Dark Silver with a Black Ruby eyes on a Demon Skull. The Grip is Leather Dark Brown. While the Pommel Dark Silver Crown with Black Ruby in the middle].

Ethan- What did you do to Tanis!

Krampus- Just put her to bed. Just like you'll seen be.

As Ethan and Krampus continue to fight the screen changes to Tanis inside a black space with no light. Tanis no longer in her bandages her skin healed and her body healed.

Tanis- HU!? Where am I. Wait I'm healed my body back to normal.

Tanis was happy and looked about to cry. Until her body burst into flames and as she slowly burns she see's Magma Freak after turning around.

Tanis [Pain]- AHHHHHHHHH! No Not this again.

Magma Freak- What's a matter little Elf. I thought you wanted to save Muddy Creek. Ha Ha Ha Ha!