104- Eye of the Storm. [Part-7].

Screen opens to Revolta thrown room as Envy and Lila continue to fight. As Revolta sits on her thrown and watches along with Broot. While Clover, Wolfbane, Count Doren, Kiora, Mirror Monster, and Queen Bee watch. As Envy killed two more Royal Guards summoned by Lila. Who was trying to use her Black Lightning to force Envy to her kneel by unleashing a stream into her. But Envy resist the lighting and slams her sword into the ground then lands a punch against Lila face. As it launches her the Black and Dark Green Lightning that rips apart Lila maid uniform. Then she slamming her into a pillar that brakes and slams into the wall cracking the it but not braking through it. 

Witch of Envy- Envy Lightning Punch!

Lila lands on her knees but Envy didn't stop her attack and leap at her as she got on her feet. In a panic Lila Blast Envy with lightning again but it does nothing forcing Lila to move out of the way as she slams her fist against the wall smashing it open hitting Magic Shield on the other side. Lila yanks her sword to her and swings at Envy who grips her with telekinesis and began to crush Lila as she screams in pain as the sound of cracking bones are heard. Lila refuse to kneel and manages to repulse freeing her. But she goes back to defensive stance and began to step backwards as Envy walked towards her. Envy yanks her weapon to her hands gripping it with her right hand.

Lila- AHHHHH!!

Envy- Come now Lila. Is this all the great Inquisitor can offer me and Empress Revolta.  

Lila- GRRRR! Do not mock me sinner!

Lila was consumed by black fog as her armor form on her body. And summoned two new Royal Guards but there armor is heavy with Spear that blade burns Black.

Envy- Now that's more like it. Now Little Inquisitor show me your true power.

Lila and her guards attack Envy. And began to push her back as the screen changes to Wolfbane who looked surprised at these royal guards.

Wolfbane- Well well. I didn't think the maid was capable of summoning such a knight.

Mirror Monster- Honestly Werewolf. Do you know nothing on who Lila is.

Wolfbane- GRRR! No. And you of all monster should know much history is hidden from the lower classes.

Mirror Monster- Ah. Right the Magic Courts and Werewolf Council want to make sure to hide some events. Anyways Lila was Revolta Weapon sent to kill entire city's. However if I remember she disobey an order to kill her brother who family declared war against her. And for that she was imprisoned for disobeying the Empress orders.

Wolfbane- Ha ha. I didn't know Revolta could be so cold. But it must have been necessary to up hold her Empire.

Mirror Monster- It was. For anyone who disobey her will. Shall insight her wrath.

That when Envy blasts Lila and her royal guards away with a lightning wave mixed with telekinesis. But Lila and her royal guards get up and charge at her again.

Lila- It will take more then that to kill me!!

Before there swords where to strike each other the screen changes to inside Helen mind where Helen fighting against Envy in middle of the library. Helen as much of her clothes torn while Envy not even harmed. Envy blasts Helen with lightning sliding her back a few feet.

Envy- So predictable. I expected you to embrace your Envy and the power it would grant you. Yet you reject it proving how weak you truly are.

Helen was breathing heavily and looked drained but Envy was as well. Helen smiles noticing Envy struggling to stand.

Helen- Ha. No I'm not weak. I've rejected  power that's not my own. Unlike you who relied on a Demon Power that is slowly tearing you apart. Judging by how drained you look.