Chapter 2 "Sumedh's child"

It was morning time and Vasanti was serving breakfast that time Sumedh came downstairs in a hurry while wearing his watch and was about to go out when suddenly his father spoke.

S/Dad: Vasanti iss ghar ke kuch logo ko shyad pata nahi ha ki bina breakfast kiye koi bahar nahi jata ha.......ha agar koi apne aap ko iss ghar ka Naa samjhe to wo alag baat ha.

S: Dad actually Aaj bohot special din ha to ma thora jaldi me hu....

S/Dad: Vasanti kuch logo shayad diwaro se aur insan se bat karne ka fark nahi samjhte.

S(thinks): nikali do dad jitna ghussa ha apka to haq ha ghussa karne ka.

Sumedh leaves from there with tears in his eyes.

S/Mom: kyu jii subha subha eya sabkuch karne kya khoob zarurat tha.

S/Dad: matlab maine kya kiya jo kiya tumhare uss nalayak bete ne.

Basant: oh come on mumma dad please subha subha nahi......aur apne suna Sumi kya keh raha tha ki aaj kuch special din ha.

S/mom: Ha Aaj bara khush lag raha tha.

Otherside

Sumedh went inside the hostel and took his baby from the warden (yes it was his baby who was a 7 years old kid who was the result of his father's college life girlfriend and his love) and Sumedh came back home holding his hands and yes the boy knows everything about his father but still loves him to the core.

Basant: Sumedh eye bachha kon ha.??

S: mera beta bhaiya.

........................