Part 1.

Evan Pov

I wake up the sun shining on my face. I rub my eyes and stretch. Another bright day. I get out of bed, my feet touching the fluffy carpet. I slowly step into the bathroom, trying to fully wake up. The cool water refreshed my face. After washing and brushing my teeth and washing, i returned to the bedroom. I wear cute shorts, a T-shirt, and sheer stockings. I am beautiful as always. I go down to the kitchen. The sweet smell hit my nose. I stretched out my hands, and strong male palms took them. I was led like a gentelman to a lady, and seated at the table. I feel kisses on my cheeks.
"Is our queen still beautiful?" - Luke said.
"What do you think?" - i grinned as i turned to him.
We kissed.

After breakfast.

I wash the dishes. Then i feel arms around my waist and a kiss on my neck. I jumped at the ticklish sensation. Marcel pressed me against him, kissing my neck. I turned to him. My wet hands wrapped around his neck. His hands are on my back. We kiss and rub our noses. We have such sweet tenderness with husbands lately. And i really like it.
"Looks like i distracted you from business." - Marcel said.
"Not really. Only two plates left." - i said turning around.
I finished the two remaining dishes while Marcel stroked my sides.
"Here i am finished." - i said holding out my hands.
Suddenly, Marcel picked me up in bridal style. I was brought into the living room. We sat on the couch with the others. I wrap my arms around Marcel's neck again. We kissed again. Our hands roam our backs. Suddenly, someone's hand squeezed one of the ass cheeks. I came off with an gasp.
"Hey. Have you forgotten that you two are not alone here?" - Tyler grinned.
"What's up with that, Ty? I'm the queen here, and i know where we are, Mr. Vine!" - i said by pressing Tyler's nose.
"Can i at least get a kiss, queen?!" - Tyler asked.
"Come here, naughty tiger." - i grinned, pulling Tyler's face.
We kissed deeply. Our tongues intertwine and slide along the walls of our mouths. We parted, catching our breath. Our lips are wet.
"Well. Are you happy?" - i said.
Tyler licked his lips and said:"I am."
"Hey. What about us?" - Bruce said.
"Don't start, Bryce. It's not the end of the world. Everyone will get everything. Why is everyone hurry?" - i was outraged. "If you just want my attention, Bryce, come here. I can scratch behind your ear or pet you." - i added, getting off Marcel's knees and sitting on the carpet on the floor.
Bryce knelt down in front of me, showing his cat ears. I understand what he wants. I started scratching his ears. Bryce rested his head on my shoulder, purring. I stroke his head in circules, smiling. Then she hugged him and stroked his back in circles.

Later.

I roll over in bed like a child. 5 years of happy and bright life. I hear my bedroom door open. I turned and Brian sat down in front of me. He began to lean towards me smiling. I hold out my hands to him. We began to kiss in the arms. His hands slide over my body. We roll over in bed, laughing and kissing.
"Since you're not doing anything right now, how about paying attention to me." - Brian says.
I grinned.
"Attention? ATTENTION? It's like there's nothing else to think about! Now i will show you attention!" - i said.
We got on our knees. I pulled Brian's boxers off abrutly. His cock got up.

(the smut has begun)

I immediately began stroking Brian's cock at an average pace. Brian closed his eyes and opened his mouth to moan.
"Look at you. Wanted my attention, you depraved robot?! Get it!" - i grinned.
I took Brian's cock deep into my mouth.

Brian: "Aaah."

I suck Brian tight, listening to his sobs.
"I-i gonna come." - Brian said.
I stopped.
"No you don't. Not yet." - i grinned, pulling out a urethral dilator out of nowhere. (don't ask where!)

Brain: "How are yo...?

"Magic.~" - i said with a wink of my eye.
I slowly pushed the urethal dilator into Brian's cock.

Brian: "Mngh. Haah."

"You kept me from coming by covering the hole with your thumb, now i won't let you do that either. You will come when i want you to, or you won't beg.~" - i smirked.
I began to tease Brian's cock with my tongue, teasing my husband. Suddenly, Brian fell on his back on the bed, his arms and legs outstretched. I pulled my boxers down to his knees. With one hand i masturbate Brian's cock, and with the other hand i touch his balls. Brian sobs and moans with his eyes closed.
"Do you like it? Do you want to come? Let me hear the words.~" - i said.

Brian: "I-i.. wa.. co.."

"I don't understand you.~" - i said.

Brian: "I WANT TO COME! PLEASE. LET ME COME!

"Ok. As you wish.~" - i said.
I slowly pull out the urethral dilator.

Brian: "Haaaagh. Hah."

"Here ya go. Now come for me, you depraved robot.~" - i said, jerking Brian's cock again.
"Haah. Ah. Ah. I think i'm coming." - said Brian, when he began to come sharply twitching his hips.
I managed to put his cock in my mouth and drank his semen.

(smut is over)

Brian replaced and caught his breath.
"Have you already got my attention, or is it not enough for you?~" - i grinned as i lay down on Brian's body and ran my finger over his chest. Brian just lies there and catches his breath.