The first Date!

Rachel was listening keenly to the heart beats of Ross. Coming from him, it seemed like the most beautiful sound ever.  She gripped him tight and rested her chin on his chest, looking at him with nothing less than pure admiration. After the selected events of previous night, they both discussed about their change of feelings towards eachother.  They left the cleaning behind and ended up cuddling on his bed. Rachel sighed happily. It was early in the morning. The darkness never left the room.But the moonlight seemed peeking towards them through the window, landing on them, providing the at most solace they seeked. His face shone brightly. 

Ross looked really cute with his gell less hair and slightly unshaven look. He looked disheveled yet perfect. She grazed her long fingers through his chin. She rested her face at his chest, seeking the warmth. She felt her head raising and falling rhythmically at every breath he took. Rachel smiled and kissed his nose before wrapping her arms around his torso and slowly drifting to sleep.

Ross woke up to the bright sunlight flashing towards his face through the strips of the window. He rubbed his eyes and felt the presence of the little figure who crawled up hard against his body, holding on to him so tight. He stroked her back gently as he lightly kissed her hair. The intoxicating smell of her coconutty flavoured shampoo rushed to his nostrills. Everything about her seemed...magic! He slowly wiggled himself from her grip and stood up before planting a light kiss on her forehead. He left the room and proceeded to go the kitchen.

After a moment the bedroom door creaked open as a figure slowly entered the room with a tray of breakfast in his hands. He carefully closed it behind him as to not wake her up. He placed the tray beside the table and quietly made his way towards the bedside and took a seat on the edge of the bed. Ross watched as the blanket rise and fall  with every breath she took. He slowly pulled down the blanket from her face. His eyes moved around her face. She was so beautiful! How could someone look so beautiful while they sleep..he wondered as he delicately planted a kiss on her forehead. Rachel stirred at the contact, but he was so sure that he almost saw her smile as his lips touched her skin. But still she groaned and pulled the blanket over her head again, snuggling closer towards the mattress. He shook his head out of laughter.

He shifted more towards her and caressed her face with his fingers and brought his lips towards her ear.

"Wake up Rach" he tried again,nudging her this time. Rachel smiled as his warm breath hit against her earlobes. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Ross by her side. She saw him gazing at her with almost love in his eyes. There was a sly grin in his face which highlighted his dimples.

"Hey you.." she heard him say with his soft voice.

"Hi.." she responded, raising her hand towards his face and slowly caressing his face. Their eyes briefly met before Ross leaned down and kissed her nose,then her lips ,letting himself brush against her. Ross pulled away as Rachel gazed at him with a small grin on her face. What an amazing feel it was to wake up and see his face as the first thing to start the day.

"Ready for our date Green "? He asked with his head to side with his eyebrows raised, a sly grin on his lips. Rachel nodded happily before kissing him again.

They were going for their first date! The little chit chat on the previous night had paved way to the significant changes.

"A little surprise..." he whispered. His voice a little muffled and cranky.

"I made you breakfast!" He said with the innocence of a little kid as he pointed his fingers towards the table, which included a small jar of orange juice,toasts and an omelette. Rachel's heart skipped a beat. They were not even officially going out and still he made all this for her. Only to make her feel special! She cupped his face and kissed him softly. He smiled and helped her reposition herself in a sitting position before handing her the tray of breakfast. She took a small bite out of the toast. It tasted really good. She looked over to the omelette.