3

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

  Marisol wanted to text neymar to explain but honestly she didn't want to anymore seeing as this isn't even a big deal. But neymar is neymar and didn't text her until the day before she had to go to the airport to go to Qatar.

"I didn't even know what to pack Vini you're telling me to pack light for ONE MONTH. I need more than 4 fits." Marisol argued on facetime with Vini as she was scrambling around trying to get her last minute luggage organized.

"Bro you got like 5 luggage's you should be fine. Plus you're probably going to be painting in the hotel the majority of the time. Seriously you need a man or something." He sassily replied.

"Oh i'm done dealing with men all they do is cheat, lie and want sex. It's like in their DNA or something, not including Jude Bellingham he's an angel. He's my husband or whatever." Mari smiled while folding some sheets, vini just laughed out loud about to say something like 'he's mine' before his phone got taken from his hand.

In the background she could hear some tussling.
"AY IS THAT MARI" She could make out to be Neymar's raspy voice."Hey mama" He winked at her through the screen.

"Bitch I don't forgive you. Don't try all that especially not after you tried ghosting me." She responded with a slight frown on her face.

"I thought we worked through it though" Neymar whined. "Vini tell her I'm sorry". Vini just shrugged and walked away from the facetime leaving the two to bicker over the screen.

"Soooo Mari, I heard from a little birdie that you find
Richi fine..." Ney teased. "I have granted you a favor on my behalf of acting like a little bitch the other day. He's picking you up from the airport tomorrow!"

"Please don't be for real right now."

Neymar's smile through the screen dropped a little, "I thought you liked him though.."

"I don't even know him and ima look rough cause of jet lag" Mari complained playing with her fingers as a sign of anxiety.

Neymar had a look on his face that was the same as "Be fucking for real". Vini takes the phone back before Ney can even respond.

"Not gonna happen pookie snookie because he has to run some errands and I'm already picking you up." He responds with a tight smile while glaring at Neymar.
"Mbappe part 2 happen again not happening again."

Now it was Mari's turn to glare at Neymar but stayed quiet until Vini spoke up.

"So uh i'll pick you up when you land so don't worry about calling a taxi."

"Alright.. I can't wait to see y'all! byeee" She awkwardly ended the call as they waved bye.

Going on Insta, Mari came across Kylian's account. She tried really hard not to stalk it but he was just too fine and saw that he's going to the world cup, surprise surprise. Tapping on a reel of his he started to talk with that annoyingly cute french accent which made anyone's panties drop- definitely not including
Marisol's. But he wasn't what Mari expected at all to be honest, he was a flirt but he was quite shy which surprises anyone considering he's pretty cocky on the field and on interviews.

Marisol was thinking too much about Kylian that it scared her, quickly she went back to packing the last things for tomorrow and prepared herself to go to sleep.

Too tired from packing and running errands all day she went to sleep instead of stalking her exes on Instagram. Tomorrow would be the day she would arrive in lovely Qatar.

༻✧༺

A/N
Do y'all think Mari is over Mbappe or nah?