5

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

Arriving at the airport lounge, Mari couldn't see Vini anywhere, which scared her because she didn't even know what Hotel she picked out. Taking out her phone she texted him.

༻✧༺

baby daddy vinicius🫶

me
where are you big bitch

baby daddy vinicius🫶
bro ima about to leave
you here but im literally
standing 3 feet away
from you 💀

seen

༻✧༺

Mari looked up from her phone screen trying to
find him. And saw him wearing a black tracksuit on with blue and white sneakers that complimented the entire outfit nicely. Widening her eyes she swiftly walked over to him and was met with an open set of arms. Quickly engulfing herself in his unsurprisingly muscular arms, they looked at each other and smiled.

"I missed you! It's definitely not been like one week since we last saw each other" She joked while freeing herself from his arms.

"It's ok Mari just say you can't resist me, I can't resist me either" He said while putting his hands up as if he was trying to prove his innocence. Mari just laughed and rolled her eyes at his cockiness that she 'hated' so much.

"Help me with my bag trolley thing" she stated while trying to push the luggage cart to him but not really having any progress. Vini took the cart from hands real easily and started to push towards the parking lot. He stopped after a while of pushing to look at what Mari was doing but she was just on her phone texting.

"Um hello?! I'm not your slave come help me move YOUR stuff" Vini said catching her attention but she just smiled at him and went to go find the car, leaving him there with all 8 of her luggage bags.

"HELLO?!!?" Vini yelled out after Mari but she just kept walking.

༻✧༺

"I didn't know Dani knew your father?" asked Vini in a curious tone looking out the window of the car.

Mari looked to Vini who was seated in the left seat and just gave him a confused look.
"What are you talking about? Who's Dani?"

"Dani Alves, My teammate you called the old dude with the pretty eyes." He laughed but continued.
"He said something in the group chat the day we added you back about knowing your father."

"I know nothing of that, you know I didn't know my father- but maybe he can help me find him!" Marisol eyes lit up like a light bulb.

"Woah now, you still wanna meet that man after what he did to your mother?" Vini looked at her as if it was a crazy concept which it was since Mari's mother was abused by him.

Mari looked down and sighed, he wasn't wrong but she still wants to find out why he left her and her mother.

"You're right.. Is it true you and Ney are beefing right now? and because of me" She gave him a lopsided grin.

"Naaaah man you got it all wrong he's just being a little sassy and someone has to put him in his place" He responded rolling his eyes playfully. Looking out the window he noticed they arrived at Marisol's hotel. The driver parked up front and the hotel staff started to unload her luggage bringing it up the elevator and gave her the key to the room, thanking them and giving them a good tip. Turning back to Vinicius in the car she walked up to the window giving him a nice kiss on the cheek as a way of saying thank you.
"You're still going to the dinner tomorrow right?" asked Vini.

"YES OBVIOUSLY, all your hot teammates are going to be there" she grinned throwing Vini a wink.

Vini's face expression was of disgust and disappointment. "You do know 93% of them have wives and CHILDREN."

"AND? but whatever I'll still attend the din din and save me a seat next to Richarlison." She cackled at him while walking away to the entrance of the hotel.

Marisol made it up the elevator to the 13th floor and walked up to the beautiful gold detailed windows that projected almost all of the city. Damn this place was for THE rich, there was a lot of complementary dior perfumes in the hallways.

Exploring the hotel hallways and rooms since she didn't want to go pack her room.. she was a big procrastinator going by the motto 'if I can't see it, not my problem'. Walking down the hallway trying to locate her actual room she turned around realizing she took a wrong turn.

Cursing to herself out loud, she accidentally bumped into some quite muscular.

"Oh my god! Sorry I wasn't looking, I apologize." Mari was dead scared of these rich folks in the hotel, she accidentally apologized twice. Looking up to see who it was she bumped in to resulting in her eyes to widen and the other person's as well. She realized she was fucked for real.

Marisol bumped into the one and fucking only, her ex by the way.

Kylian Mbappe

  ༻✧༺

A/N
I kind of 
want to make a
story for Mbappe too😭
Should I?