Shy(chinzilla.babbyy) is my Instagram

When the football team made it to the airport the following morning, Pedri and Gavi headed for a little newspaper kiosk to get some water and snacks for the plane. When they got there, they were shocked.

On the front page of the local paper was a picture of the two of them, kissing after their football victory, with their teammates and families in the background. Even though neither understood French, the headline was easy to understand. Love and football, they understood that much, and it was enough, with the photo.

"It's just a local paper, Gavi your parents won't see it." said one of his teammates Gavi nodded, unconvinced, and waited while Pedri bought three copies of the paper.

"They won't see it, but I want to remember it forever. Our first trip together," Pedri murmured. It had been many firsts for them, in fact, and Gavi blushed when he remembered just how hot and bold they had been on the trip.
Later, on the plane, the air hostess served a meal, they dimmed the cabin lights and the passengers drifted to sleep. Everyone but Gavi. He sat, gnawing at his fingernail, a wrinkle of worry between his eyebrows. So Pedri distracted him like only how he could.

"Come here," Pedri said softly and pulled Gavi to follow him. When Gavi opened his mouth to ask where they were going, Pedri shushed him. Gavi 's eyes grew round when he was pulled into the toilet.

"Pedrii!"

"Everyone's asleep," Pedri murmured, and shut him up with his lips. He turned Gavi around and opened his trousers, pulled them down with his underwear and turned Gavi around again, so that his back faced him. He nudged Gavi's legs apart, and pushed him gently to lean against the wall, braced over the toilet seat, which he hurriedly lifted up.

"I need a taste," Pedri murmured and then his tongue was already at work. Gavi could only tremble and he dimly realised why Pedri was doing this. Well, that, he thought a little later, when Pedri's hot,condom covered cock nudged his slick hole, but also to take his mind off the impending doom. He gave himself to his lover willingly, pushing against the cock entering him slowly. Pedri set a slow pace, wanting to prolong their pleasure.

When Gavi could no longer keep from moaning, he turned his head to muffle the sounds of his pleasure against his shoulder, and from the corner of his eye he saw... Pedri's enraptured face, looking between them, mesmerised, watching himself plunge deep into Gavi's sweet tightness, then pull out equally slowly, only to push back in. Pedri was so enamoured of the sight, he didn't even notice Gavi looking at him.

Gavi's hole clenched at the sight. He could only imagine what Pedri was seeing, and he felt himself blush again. It was incredibly erotic, watching Pedri , while he was watching the hot action between them, and not realising he was watched in turn. Gavi's voice rose to a soft whine as his orgasm started to tingle, shooting from his toes to the base of his spice. Only then did Pedri raise his eyes from the mesmerising view in front of him from when he saw Gavi looking back at him, he smiled with such lust that it made Gavi's heart quiver.

"Such a view so beautiful only mine, Gavi..." whispered. "I want to watch you cum here."

Gavi shuddered, his body tensing, his climax approaching now like a speeding train.

"Mmhh... babyboy.. I can feel you're close..." Pedri hissed, and his eyes went back to where they joined, as if drawn there.

Knowing Pedri was watching this most intimate moment between them was unbearably erotic, and Gavi's climax erupted out of him. He forced himself to keep his eyes open and see.

Pedri's breathing sped up into harsh panting, and his thrusts sped up into sloppy ramming, his eyes glued to Gavi's bewitching hole.

Pedri saw... Gavi thought, and spurted again into the toilet below him, his knees shaking. He heard Pedri's agonised groan, and felt him slam all the way inside him, trembling, and knew Pedri was cumming too, and Gavi's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he clenched around the cock inside him once more.

"So good..." Gavi murmured, and they sank into a loving kiss, with Pedri stroking Gavi's still quivering belly gently. Finally he pulled out of the tight sheath clutching him, and removed the condom. They used the wash sink and paper hand towels to clean up, Gavi accepting Pedri's help gratefully, his hands still a little shaky from holding so tightly to the back of the toilet seat. They couldn't help but snatch kisses from each other the whole time, knowing that they wouldn't indulge much when back in their seats. Even though everyone one the plane who they knew, knew also that they were lovers, they still felt uneasy about kissing in front of them. Well, Pedri more than Gavi .

When they returned to their seat, Ferran's disbelieving eyes took in Gavi's flushed face and Pedri's satisfied smile. Gavi saw him looking and blushed crimson.

"A... stomach ache... Pedri helped me," Gavi whispered, fooling no one.

Pedri took his seat by the window and pulled Gavi into a snug embrace. Gavi was already much more relaxed, Pedri was pleased to see him relaxed and they started sleeping after their tiring session .