Helper

Gavi had been stressing alot with his homework and ask Pedri to help him well it's safe to say that Pedri's method of 'teaching' didn't really help Gavi in the long run.
if anything, it had made Gavi's grades worse.

Gavi had very obviously been purposefully getting low grades in order to have an excuse to keep seeing Pedri, he also liked seeing Pedri mad .You see, they hadn't had a session in a while because Pedri also had his own football stuffs to worry about, despite the fact that he was very smart which was very ironic considering the fact that he hated studying.
so yeah, Gavi hadn't seen Pedri in what felt like years. and he wouldn't admit it (unless Pedri asked him to) but he was missing his dick supplier.

Pedri had been unknowingly doing the opposite of what he was supposed to be doing. he was supposed to be making Gavi smarter, but by nature his teaching methods had been making Gavi dumber.

Gavi didn't really care (as he is good in football anyway) all he knew his that he wanted to see Pedri, and he wanted to see him now.

🍒

long story short, Gavi had indeed found a way to go to Pedri's house
he walked up to door, knocking on it as he pulled down the short trousers he decided to wear.

Pedri was going to die when he saw his outfit.
it was a little chilly outside, so by nature he was freezing cold but he stuck it out for the sake of Pedri.

after all, they do say beauty is pain.

in less than five minutes, the door was swung open. Gavi caught a whiff of the warm air as he was greeted with a shirtless Pedri standing in surprise.

"Gavi? whatchu doing here? don't we got a session today."

" I know."

❣️

"mm- daddy i missed you.." Gavi moaned as Pedri kissed down his body.

Pedri stopped his actions and looked up at him, pouting. "aww you missed this dick?" it was like Pedri had read his mind,.

Gavi have a breathy laugh, "sum like that." he replied.

"that's why you came here in this slutty ass outfit?" Pedri asked taking Gavi's shorts off , revealing Gavi's smooth bum . juices already leaking. "damn no boxers?" he murmured under his breath.

"uh uh!" Gavi shook his head, getting lost in the feeling of Pedri touching his bum, a feeling he hadn't felt in forever.

"you already going dumb on my fingers, i ain't even fuck you yet." Pedri boasted, working wonders with his fingers.

"sh-shut up and- fuck me!" Gavi was bound to regret that.

♡fast forward♡

"daddy! i'm so-sorry!" Gavi moaned loudly as Pedri fucked him into the mattress as roughly as he'd ever been, Gavi was surely a brat but it never got him fucked this hard. especially with Pedri.

"yeah you sorry?" Pedri looked back at him with teary eyes and nodded rapidly, sniffling softly. Pedri's fake pouted, imitating mock sympathy, "do it look like i care?"

Gavi's frown deepened at this response, as he took matters into his own hand reached back, holding Pedri's abdomen and preventing him from stroking anymore.

as Gavi collected himself, Pedri smacked his ass, grabbing the arm stopping him from feeling any pleasure and continued doing his thing, blocking out Gavi's whines and cry- moans. cause this is what he deserved for being a disrespectful slut.

"mm, you gonna disrespect me again? huh?" Pedri groaned, putting one leg on the bed in order to have Gavi seeing stars.

"noo daddyyy! never ever!" Gavi skittish moaned as his eyes rolled back. "mm- daddy i loooveee you soo muchhh!" Gavi slurred his words as if he was drunk.

what? Pedri thought as he slowed his pace, Gavi probably didn't say he loved him, he probably just misheard that.

"mm- daddy! fucking me sooo goood! i looveee youuu soo much! mm- do you love me daddy?" there goes Gavi again with that love word. if he' didn't know any better, he would think Gavi actually did love him.

but he was all chalking it down to it just being the dick making him say those things.

so he decided to play along, "yeah baby, love you so much, throw that shit back." Gavi did as told, ass rippling with each thrust, Pedri wondered if he was trippin or if Gavi actually got thicker since the last time he saw him.

last time that ass was fat.

but now that ass is FAT fat.

Pedri started to thrust quicker as he felt himself getting closer to his limit.

"daddy― gonna.. gonna cum!" Gavi announced, mouth falling open and eyes rolling back as he experienced his climax.

Pedri soon came inside of Gavi (by high request as it was Gavi's longtime fantasy to be creampied.) just seeing Gavi's blissed out facial expression was enough to get him there.

they laid on the bed, trying to catch their breath.

after a few seconds, Pedri spoke up.

"yo i got a question."

"what?"

"why you say you loved me when we were fuckin?"

"oh - i meant to say i love your dick."

"thought so. you want to play FIFA?"

"yeah sure."

phew, that was close.