The Beginning

y/n POV

    As i opened my eyes all i saw darkness, nothing but darkness. I blinked a couple of times as my eyes gained focus, i was in a box, a box with more boxes in. I stood up, the box was moving upwards at a fast pace, i held onto the the sides trying to not to fall since my legs felt weak. "H-HELLO.." I tried shouting but i started having a coughing fit. I looked around trying to find something that could explain why im here. I spotted letter on this box. 'WCKD' those letter felt familiar but it still didnt help me remeber why im here, well i couldnt actually remember anything. I started getting frustared i knew nothing not my name, age, where i came from and worst i dont even know where i am. 

     All of a sudden the box jolted at a stop, i fell back onto the floor. I looked up and these doors opened and a blinding light emerged. I covered my eyes and moved to the corner of the box. I heard voices come from above, i removed my head and saw a bunch of people, well actully a bunch of boys.

    "Go down there Gally" One of the boys said. One jumped down which i assumed was Gally, He walked towards me and just stared at me in complete shock. "It's a girl" He sounded suprised and crounched down in front of me. Murmers were heard from  above.

     "No way really" I said looking at him with a straight face. He gave me a stern look.  A thud came from behind him, another guy jumped down. "Hey there greenie" He was british. He came closer while Gally guy moved away. He reached his hand out, i was hesistant but this floor was hurting my arse so i grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. " Where am i" i let go of his hand and look anyway but his eyes. "Lets get you out of here before i explain anything" he climbs out of the box as the boys above just stare at me. Gally comes close to me and grabs my waist and lifts me out of the box "thanks" i whisper as i stand, The other boys make space as i look around.

  There were giantic grey walls surronding the place and there were 4 huge opening on each wall. The was quite small but it was so bloody green. "Alright back to work now" I hear the British guy shout. All the other boys including Gally walked away but kept whispering and glancing towards me. I turn back to the british guy and hes already looking at me. " So greenie i'm Newt and this is the Glade" he puts his hand out, i grab it and shake it. "The Glade?" i pull my hand back and just stare at him. "It what we call this place" he states and looks around, i look around and see all the other guys around doing stuff or just talking. "What is this place" I look back at him. " We dont know, like you we dont know anything about ourselves or how we got here" He looks at me and nods his head to signail me to walk with me. "How do you remember your name?" i start walking after him. " We all remember after a day or two so dont worry" he looks at me and gives me a reassuring smile.

    "So this is the new Greenie" I turn to see a guy walking towards me and newt. "I'm Alby" He reaches his hand out, i shake it while muttering a small hi.  Newt comes behind me and whispers " He's the leader" I look at Alby while he just smile. " So newt is second in command, so if you need anything or something happens and you can not find me, go to newt" I nod and smile at newt. "Newt please give Greenie here the rest of the tour and they will be staying in the spare room in homesteed" Newt nods and Alby glances at me before walking away towards a group of boys.

-------------------------------------------------------After the tour--------------------------------------------------------

Me and Newt are standing by homesteed as he finishes the tour. "And thats everything" I look towards one of the big doors in the walls, Newt notices " Let me tell you something Greenie" I look at him and see's he has a serious face on. " Under no circumstance does anyone go beyound those doors so that means you" he looks me dead in the eyes. "Whats in there" i glance back towards it."Theres a maze and it has these creatures that are very dangourus, so promise me you wont go in" I nod at him, I knew i was curious about the maze but do i really want to go in there and go near those apprant creatures. As i look back towards the maze i see two figures running out of it " i thought you said no one is aloud to go into the maze" i see newt look at the figures that are now running towards the Deadheads. "Those people are runners, they are the only ones aloud in the maze" he says. " Runners?" I look at him confused why would anyone wanna go in there" Thats their job, they run the maze to try and to find a way out of here" our eyes follow the two runner as they disappear into the trees.