Given

(This book is very fast, it's based on how I would react or how I'd act to things please do not just me. if you don't like it then please leave now thank you 😊 and yes there is smut in the first chapter)

I love the way looks at me. Who? My new math professor. is so tall I would say about 6'5 or 6'7 I have no idea but I know he is very tall anyway I continued to daydream about him

" Roes, Lee Roes, please answer the question on the board " he suddenly called to me

" huh what question, sir?"
Everyone laughs"Please pay attention to the class next time "My face turned red "Yes sir " I looked down in embarrassment soon as the class ended "Roes, please stay back I need to talk to you " I was a little surprised but  after what happened today I would expect it so I took my time to pack my things and I walked to his desk " Yes sir?" I said trying not to be nervous "About today why is it that you keep daydreaming in my class, huh?" he asked

"I- ummm"I tried to scramble for an excuse in my head but he caught on" So you don't know why you keep daydreaming in my lesson? You couldn't find an excuse yet?" he said while sitting in front of his desk looking handsome as hell with his muscles in a tightly wrapped in his black shirt my eyes wondering all over his body I couldn't  help my thoughts he had long took off his jacket " rose eyes up here, love" he pointed with his veiny hands god it made me act just looking at them "uhh sorry sir I got distracted " he raises his eyebrow "by what exactly Roes?"

"I- well I umm" I stuttered like a fucking dumbass And now my face turned red

"Well what?" he stood up making me have to look up at him I stumbled back a little bit we were closer than ever making it hard to breathe his fragrance and it smelled heavenly "What excuse are you going to give me this time  Roes, huh?" he asked now looking down to me I didn't say anything I was too dazed. "lee Roes I asked you a question" I kept quiet, my breath grew quicker "I- sir it just that I found the lesson quite interesting  so I took some time to think of it by myself, " I said still looking up at him " Really you find math interesting you the one with the lowest grades really?" my smile dropped " first ow second I can just change at any given moment you know, " I said putting my hands on my waist he smiled at me with a low laugh "Really?" he asked in a deep voice "Yes what's wrong with that?" I questioned him "Nothing well if you find it interesting then keep it up I would love to see you increase your grades, but if you need any help you know where to find me" he shot me a wink "You may leave now" he pointed to the door "I kinda need help this on tho I took out my notebook and showed him the problem "oh this one"

You then walked off to his desk  (well behind it)  and he did the same but he got behind you instead you can feel his breath on the back of your neck "Well first you need to do this~~ everything started to muffle as you could only focus on his face his dark brown eyes sharp jawline then you looked down to see your so close to each other and you see his area is right next to your butt "Roes are you paying attention to me ?" he asked but you  were still staring at his pants and it bulge attention he took out his other hand from his pocket and made you look at him " where exactly are you going to find x on my pants?" you finally looked up at him in his eyes the small smirk on his face made you tingle " it's right there you pointed" he let go of your head to look down and you ran like the wind not looking back you had your stuff in your hands you think but it's okay you can take it later

Ross Pov

She just ran away did I do something I thought to myself I put a hand to my mouth to see if it was my breath but it smelt fine to me, I looked down at my pants to see little Ross has woken up maybe that's what scared her damn it why can't I act normal around her why do I always have to get head every time I see her I face palmed myself and sighed I took all my thing when I noticed that he had left her hair pin the one she always use I took it any and I left to go for a little drink but on the way I saw does walking home I wanted to give her a red so I slowed down to ask her but she started to walk faster I was a little confused so I called to her" Rose do you want a ride home?" I asked she turned around and looked to see me.

"Sir what are you doing here this isn't your way home," she said a little confused "Oh so you even know where I live," I said with a little smirk " No that isn't what I meant " she was a little shocked at what she said, "it's fine to do you want a ride?" I questioned her she thought about it for a little time she then nodes her head she hurriedly got in the car.

I shifted my head to turn to her I could already see her looking down at my pants I smiled "Where to love?" I asked knowing  dame good and well  where she lived *********** She gave me her address I took the root "Did I do something to make you run away?" I asked while looking for something on her side while I still had my eyes on my lane making sure I didn't into a car accident then I touch something unfamiliar I squeezed it I heard Roes let out a small whimper I went a little higher and squeezed harder she let out a soft moan I then turned my head to see I was squeezing her inner thigh(I knew what I was doing but I still did it anyway ) "oh sorry I thought that was-" " it's okay I mean your eyes were on the road so it's ok" she giggled she put on her cute little smile and I could feel the heat on my face rise I just touch my crush I was feeling like one of those teen boys, I feel little ross getting bigger by the second and it was starting to move I could feel it already I mentally curse myself I reach at the back to take something to cover it I looked back because we're no cars coming so I parked on a side, as I reach I realized that I ended putting little ross into her face but she didn't move her head she just kept starting it.

She rather touched it I let a grown "I am sorry I did mean to do that sir" I came back to the front and didn't say a word I looked at her, and she was already looking down with a red face " That's fine love " I took her by her face and made her look up to me and pulled her closer to me and kiss her I don't know what happened to be but I was"t complaining and to my surprise she kissed me back my hands grip her neck I  pulled her towards me she took off her seatbelt and got on top of me I placed my hands on her waist I left kiss all over her neck as she moan, I gave her a few hickeys I lifted her shirt and I continued my duty's her moans are like beautiful songs that I could listen to it all day I squeeze her boobs I think they're like double DDS or something but there big as hell and I like it very much I put both of them in my hands and I messaged them softly I pulled out from the kiss" I think that's enough for today sweetie" I said looking deep into her eyes "why?" She asked "I don't want to get carried away, love I have to get you home" she pouted and folded her arm and got back in her seat I started the car.

Soon we got to her house "there you are Rose take care now" she looked adorable when she mad "my parents aren't home" she said some what hoping for something "Rose go home" I said because I figured it would be too much for our first time

She got out of the car and slammed the door I was confused but I had things to do so I drove off.

Rose's Pov

At home

I walked in very upset why did he say it like that was it not good enough did he not like it? I thought to myself.

I decided to shake it off do go to bed I took a warn shower and ahead to bed

End of chapter 1

Thank you for reading please tell me if you have any ideas for chapter 2