~Mana~

I immediately ran away from that area. I didn't want to go there again as I could felt all of my goosebumps. The atmosphere on that person is really strong. I couldn't believe how scary it is if he really look at me in the eyes. Now that we are slightly far away from that place, I could rest asured that he won't finding us.

Then, I remember that Erika is still inside me. I kept on calling her name but there was no answer. I was so scared that I might digest her into my intestines. Fortunately, I could feel something is building up inside me. I could feel that there is some cold flow in my body. Through my stomach, my legs, my hands, it even going to my head. Then, I heard her voice inside my head.

"Hello? Kanna?"

"Erika?! Where are you?!"

"I'm inside your body!"

"I know but, Where are you?!"

"I don't even know where I am. But if I had to guess, I'm inside your head."

"Huh?!"

"Maybe this is because I shattered myself to your body ... "

"But wouldn't that made you died again?!"

"Haha, Don't worry Kanna. As long as that gem is still remain in you, I could revive how many times as I want."

"Eh?"

"Now, Let's learn about magic. You want it don't you?"

"I AM!"

Thus, She teach me how to properly casts some magic. At first, I need to concentrate at the cold flow that is dwelling within my body. That is actually mana. So this is what mana feels like. Then after I could feel all the mana has gathered into one place, I am imagining an attack that could be or possibly casts. Then at the same time, A waterball showed up in front of my palm and it launches to a tree.

"Congratulations, You can now project a Level 1 Magic."

"I did it ... I DID IT!!!"

That felt really good. I was surprised by how easy and powerful it is to have magic. But I know that this will be very bad if anyone saw it. So, I must not show it everywhere. Because we still have sometime before my parents back, I want to continue until then.

As the sun goes down, We finally call it a day. The thing that made me very disappointed is that I couldn't reach the Magic Level 3 in a day. Erika explained to me that there are 5 stages of Magic. But for a normal human like me that is not originated from the Fantasy World, This is a huge step for me. I am hoping for a great progress tomorrow.

After we arrived at my house, I noticed that no one is still here yet. So, I could made up a scenario where I am sleeping. I went to my room and then lay down to pretend like I am asleep. But one thing that I didn't know that I actually fell asleep. Maybe it's because I used up too much Mana that made my body can't seems to adapted to it. Then, I woken up in the middle of the night.

"Oh no, I fell asleep!"

I look around my surroundings to only found out that it is already dark inside, or outside of my house. But somehow I felt stuffed. Even though I haven't eat dinner, I can actually know that my stomach is really quite. Though, I try to call Erika several times.

"Erika? Hey, Are you there?"

But there was no response. So, I got up from my bed and walk down the stairs to went into the Kitchen. I saw that my bowl has already been used but I haven't even eat anything. Though, I kept my thinking positive and thought that my mom probably mistaken that it was hers. Because my bowl and my mom's are almost the same color.

Anyway, I took a Yogurt that I bought from the Convenience store and went upstairs again. But it feels weird to be the only one to woke up in the middle of the night. I decided to watch some videos on "MeTube" to help my mind being relaxed so that I could go back go sleep afterwards.

But in reality, I cannot sleep after that. This is really frustrating because I really wanted to learn about magic again today (It's already Saturday), but the Sun is already came out. Thus, I just went asleep and put a sign in front of my door that said:

"Lazy Mode: Please do not disturb"

Yes, I really put that on. But my mom already knew it. Because yesterday I already said that I'm going to take my day off by sleeping all the way. I even lock my door to make sure no one is going inside my room.

A few moments later, I suddenly woken up in a bus. How can this happened?! Although I thought that this was a dream, but when I pinch myself, It felt really hurt. Then, I started to look around and it is going far away from the city. It is going to the mountain near my house.

I don't know where I'm going or what just happened but it is already the last stop. I have to get off otherwise I have to pay it double. Then, when I got off the bus, I didn't see anyone around. Why is this place even a thing. I really questioning about everything. Did I really sleepwalk myself to here or what?

Thus, I decided to wait another bus to arrived but after 15 minutes, No sign of the bus will showed up. My patience is already at it's peak that made me really mad. So, I went inside the woods and follow the path that already made up. I am so scared to walk alone in this path. I even calling Erika couple of times but she won't appeared or made any evidence that she is within me.

When I saw a cave, I suddenly felt so curious about it. I decided to take a look inside but there seems to be nothing because it is too dark. But then, I heard some noises coming from behind me that made me quickly went to hide inside the bush. From what I saw, it is no mistaken that was an Orc. How come there are a bunch of orcs in this world?!

I really curious on what are they doing inside that cave. So, I decided to follow them sneakily so that I won't get found out. Then when I was taking a peek, they were preparing a ritual with someone in the middle of the circle.

To be continued~