Part 2

day two, there is a massive fight going on and Miss Kate walks in and sees blood all over the place, right who started this and I want every single one of you to clean this up. Riley comes into miss Kates office and is telling her that the boys started it and all of us girls where trying to stop it, oh dear she thinks and then all the girls go home from the studio. That same day the boys are mad at us girls for going home, they where here when the fight happened, wait a minute someone told and I know who did. 

Everyone is at home now and they all get a bath or a shower to smell good for going back to the studio for another day of practice. This is the most stupid thing in the whole world and they need to understand that this is no joke, everyone needs to be friends and to make this work we have to put James and Eldon as alternates now since they have done this. 

Michelle is now dating Finn and they have their first kid together, Camila is her name and she is the most beautiful thing in the world. We took her to the studio and everyone is so happy to see us here, they see our baby and they all hold her in their arms. After us coming back, I told mis Kate that I want to look after the baby so Finn can replace me in the group instead. She is happy to hear that and agrees to it.