Watch me // (Paul Lahote & Emmett Cullen)

Everyone viewed the girl as more of a shy, to herself, I guess you could say she might have been more "innocent" than the rest of the people she was surrounded by

Everyone viewed the girl as more of a shy, to herself, I guess you could say she might have been more "innocent" than the rest of the people she was surrounded by. Not saying like a never been out of the house innocent but more reserved and very distant from where most of her friends At least that's what it appeared like to the outside perspective.

On the inside she knew how she really was, not just her, but her boyfriend Emmett as well. It was almost amusing to Emmett watch around him as jasper, paul, Leah and Alice all just felt like she was little sweet y/n.

There would even be sometimes where Paul would play around with her when one of their other friends would bring up literally anything a bit PG-13, and cover her ears, gasp dramatically and say "there's children around hush." That was just Paul though.

Emmett on the other hand would just stay quiet and laugh, letting her keep up her act.

Which she didn't think was a act, she just though of it or choosing to be reserved of he things she does with her sex life. She didn't feel the need to inform her friends that her favorite thing to do is ride Emmett's face, or tell them how many times he's made her favorite thing to do is ride Emmett's face, or tell them how many times he's made her cum. But was she was doing was playing it off well enough to make everyone else think all her and her boyfriend do is cuddle and kiss.

One particular day paul and Emmett were hanging out at Emmett's house, while y/n was in the shower. Paul being paul decided it was his place to ask Emmett..

"So have you been like waiting since you've got together?" He asked, causing the Cullen to raise his head and look at him confused.

"What?" He replied

"I mean I know your dead and all but like don't vampires have wants too?"

"Paul what the fuck are you talking about?"

Emmett said laughing. Paul on the other was confused because he was being serious.

"I mean like with y/n with sex and all?" Paul replied.

"What about it?" Emmett said not seeing his point.

"I mean like you don't mind having to wait to fuck her?"

"Paul we have sex all the time?" Emmett said still kinda confused with the whole conversation.

The shapeshifters face dropped, "you mean y'all have been fucking this whole time?"

"Why does it matter?" He asked.

"What do you mean, why does it matter, it matters because me, and literally everyone else you two hang around think that y/n and you haven't even touched?" Paul said pretty much ecstatic at this point.