When you get caught // (prefrence)

Jared cameron

Jared cameron

Y/n and jared had thought it would have been a good idea to hook up in the bathroom at Emily's, well jared did. Y/n was just sitting there when her boyfriend began to whisper dirty things into her ear, first starting off as just a joke but once he saw the way she was reacting to it he continued turning both y/n and himself on. When he simply said
"bathroom" they both got up and headed in there.

Not even 10 mins in there the two had already had their clothes off, y/n sitting on the sink with jared between her legs. As he began to fuck her, the girl hid her face in his neck trying to conceal her moans. As Jared's hips bucked into hers, she felt herself getting lost in the moment, then jump when she heard the bathroom door open and reveal no other than a very surprised Seth, "AHH MY EYES" he screamed slamming the door. "Why the fuck did you not lock the door dumbass" y/n said pushing jared, and hopping off the sink. She began putting her clothes back on and tried to hurry out of the bathroom before seth told everyone. "Wait were not going to finish?" Her boyfriend asked her, "no stupid" she said walking towards the door. "But im still hard" he groaned, "well deal with it yourself" she told him walking out of the bathroom.

Paul lahote

Y/n had forgotten that jared was staying over at her and pauls apartment, so on one specific morning when she had woken up, her and paul cuddling turned into a bit more intimate. The girl was on top of paul riding him, only because paul was a little too tired to be the one on top. Her boyfriend ran his thumb over her clit, creating circular shapes against it. Y/n threw her head back and bounced her hips on top of his at a slow pace, gradually speeding up. As the girl let out a rather loud moan, her bedroom door opened causing Paul to sit up and grab the covers, quickly covering their bodies with his girlfriend still on top of him. The two turned their head catching a very unbothered jared, he walked in calmly and said "hey good morning", y/n looked at Paul very confused before Paul said, "jared what the fuck get out." The boy continued to walk over to a desk the two had in their room and said, "woah calm down, i just wanted my chips Jesus christ" he held up a bag of wavy lays chips and walked out of the room. Y/n exchanged a look with paul before the two began to laugh at what the hell just happened.

Jacob black

"Really Jake, right here?" Y/n asked the boy standing behind her, who currently had his hand wrapped around the front of her and down her sweatpants. "Yeah, no ones here right now" he said inbetween kisses he was placing against her neck.

"So? You dont think emilys going to get mad about us having sex in her kitchen?" She asked him as he pulled her sweats down her legs then he unzipped his shorts, letting them fall around his ankles.

"She'll never know baby" he told y/n while pulling himself out of his boxers and moving the girls panties to the side. "Okay but make it quick, seriously" she said while bending over and leaning her body against the counter top. She felt jacob glide through her folds before entering her in a quick motion, y/n let out a whimper as she felt him slide in and out of her easily. She trailed her two fingers down between her legs and began touching herself, as jacobs thrust began to get harder, pushing her into the counter more, the front door slid open, in walking a sweaty sam. "Holy shit" y/n said and hurried up and pulling her sweats back up. Sam turned his head looking at the two fixing themselves and said "emilys going to kill you two" before walking up the stairs to his room.

Embry call

Y/n and the rest of the pack were out having dinner at a nice restaurant, one of the waitresses was flirting with embry because his imprint was sitting closer to seth telling him a funny story making it look like she was with seth and not embry. On the other hand sam, jared, and paul were sitting next to their imprints and jacob was looking rude as fuck so she could see why the waitress wasnt trying to get at him, and quil was at home. Seth pointed over to the waitress who was pushing her chest out, and asking embry questions like, "what can i get for you hun? Do you live close by? How old are you?" And what really ticked y/n off is that even though he looked uncomfortable she still had the nerve to ask him "so are you single?" Y/ns head snapped over and saw embry turn his head towards her, she spoke up "yes he does, and he wouldnt trade her for some slut working at a restaurant, thank you, you can leave now" she smiled sweetly at the waitress and leaned into embrys ear and whispered, "go to the bathroom now" his cheeks grew red as he felt himself grow tight against his pants. Y/n got up and headed into the bathroom, the boy getting up and following shortly behind her. As soon as they were both in y/n pulled embry closer to her, and roughly kissed him. The only time y/n took control is when she was pissed off, and this was one of those moments.

She pushed him against the wall and fell to her knees, she began unbuckling his belt and let his pants fall, he raised his shirt to watch her, she placed kisses on his lower stomach along the band of his boxers, then pulled those down too letting his length spring free, once she took his member into his mouth she heard the bathroom door open but refused to stop, she looked up at embry and saw his shocked face that was red as could be, he was stuttering and trying to pull his imprint off of him.
She heard emilys sweet voice behind her say "ill let yall work this out" and walked out of the bathroom.

Seth Clearwater
Seth and y/n had been swimming at embrys house all day, the boys hadn't really spent a lot of time together since embry shifted but once Seth experienced the same thing embry had went through he understood why he had got distant so they decided to spend the day together along with y/n. But some thing was bothering the girl. She had been turned on ever since they left this morning.
But she had a problem telling Seth things like this she had to take things into her own hands most of the time. When the two were in the guest room, after they had showered, Seth showering first then y/n. She had walked out of the bathroom, into the room with just her towel on. "Hey baby" Seth said welcoming her into the room. "Hey" she replied to him and sat on his lap since he was sitting in a chair they had in their guest room. "A-are you going to get dressed" he asked clearing his throat.
"No, i need something before i do that" she whispered into his ear while slowly taking the towel off her frame. "What" he said while staring at her body. "You" she said while pulling at the band of his sweats, he lifted his hips to help her pull down the material, "r-right now?" He asked while she grinded down on him and kissed on his neck, leaving a couple of hickyes that she know wouldnt stay for long. She nodded her head and pulled seths member out of the material, and running her hand up and down it till it was standing up straight.
"Mmm" she giggled more to her self than to him, she raised her hips up and sat back down while pushing his member into her core, her jaw hung low as she felt him bottom out in her. She rode him slowly and looked him in the eyes, watching his eyebrows furrow together as a moan slipped out of his mouth. She pushed her index finger against his lips telling him to be quiet and continued to fuck her self on his cock, grinding down on him for more friction, then she heard embry said "oh shit, sorry" then she heard the door shut, which she never heard open in the first place....