Reunited with you: christmas special.

Author's Note: We're number one on the the leaderboard for "#part2comingsoon" Thank you so much my persons of interest! Sorry this Christmas special is technically a bit late. I've been suffering a horrendous case of writer's block. The same goes for the official second chapter of Reunited with you. But I have a basic idea. Okay I'm gonna quit making excuses for myself. Enjoy the special!

I wake up with John's arms wrapped around my waist. He's still sleeping so I decide to just stay where I am. It's been a crazy couple of months. After all, three months ago someone tried to kill me and that brought John back to me. Honestly, I'm still trying to understand this whole machine thing. It's a little insane. Nevertheless, I am definitely happier now. I am starting to help John save other people whose numbers come up. Between that and solving cases, I'm lucky if I can stay awake long enough to watch tv at night. I snap out of my thoughts to realize I can reach my phone, when I check it, I realize it's Christmas and it's also six am. I sigh. I don't need to be up this early. Laying back down, I feel lips on the back of my neck. I smile. Morning John. Good morning sweetheart he replies. It's six am apparently, I have an obsession with waking up at six. He laughs. You're just used to it sweetheart. he says. That's true. I always wake up early just like you. I say rolling over to face John. He smiles. hello there. I playfully roll my eyes. Hey you I say before leaning in to kiss him softly. When we pull apart, I ask got any special Christmas plans? He chuckles not really. Just planning to spend time with you. How ironic. I had the exact same plans. I say jokingly. He laughs and kisses my forehead. Wanna go open presents? He asks. Sure why not I need to get up and get some coffee anyway. After me and John open our presents. We spend the day just hanging out watching tv.