Chapter 1: Purple hyacinths

It was a beautiful day in Trollstopia, where all different kinds of trolls from different tribes. Funk, Rock, Country, Classical, Techno and Pop, where all 6 of them agreed to unite with each other after many, many years of isolation and separation. Everyone and everything is at peace and joy, after all, what’s the worst thing that could happen?

Poppy, the queen of Pop, skipping around, checking on how everyone is doing. Since Trollstopia is starting to become popular, more trolls started to come there, so around her were new faces or seeing faces she knows like Holly Darlin, Val Thundershock, Lownote Jones and more. Poppy was doing the usual, just being herself, with a bright smile on her face “Hey Pipsqueak!” A voice behind her said, Poppy turns around to see her friend and ambassador, it was Val “Oh hi Val! How are you?” The queen greeted “Doing great, hey, you want to hang out for a while?” Asked Val “How could I say no to that? Of course I will hang out with my BFF!” Poppy was overjoyed.

Poppy and Val knew each other for quite a while, they have been friends since the day they met. It was a bit hard but it worked out for them. They’ve been BFFs for a year now, the 2 later went to the ice cream stand to get ice cream to kill some time. “Oh did you know, your best friend. Queen Barb?” Val said while licking the ice cream “Yeah what about her?” Poppy looks at her BFF. “She sent this to me and it says to give this to you” Val said, she picked out a letter from her pocket and gave it to Poppy.

Poppy opened the letter, the letter is black, with red and white stitches, with a bit of pink glitter. The letter says

“Dear Poppy,
Hey bestie! Been a long time and no talk right?
Sorry if I haven’t been communicating with you for so long,
there’s a lot of queen duties and it’s stressing me out :( 
BUT now that’s over, I’ve been thinking about visiting you!
I wanted to check out this Trollstopia thing, Val talked about it a lot!
And I want to be very honest with you, Trollstopia sounds awesome!
Also I’ll try my best to keep in touch with you kinda miss you <:) also
I added pink glitter to fit the vibe of the letter. Also might arrive today or tomorrow but who knows, see ya!”

“Your best friend, Queen Barb” After reading the letter, Poppy squealed and hopped in happiness “Oh my gosh! Val! Do you know what this means?” She said happily “No, what is it?” Val confusedly asks, Poppy has a big smile on her face and her eyes are filled with joy "It means Barb is coming here to visit!" She squealed in joy. “Yo Poppy!” Another voice came by, it was Synth, another friend of hers and ambassador!

“Trollex sent you a letter!” He said, giving Poppy a folded blue paper. She then opened it and starting read it

“Dear Poppy,
What’s up Queen of Pop!
I wanna visit Trollstopia, Synth sent me TONS of letters
about it, so I was thinking about staying there for a while.
Just for a few weeks. I’m kinda free today
and I hired someone to keep the raves going.
So I’ll meet you soon!

Sincerely,
Kind Trollex”

“2 letters and the 2 are from my friends coming to visit to spend time!! This day is the best!” Poppy again squealed and hugged the 2 letters, hopping around and giggling. “Oh! We should throw a surprise party for the 2! A welcome to Trollstopia party! We can add dark colors and neon colors for them!” Poppy chimed in, “And we can add color full lazers!” Synth added “And we can add bombs, to add the vibe of ROCK!” Val joined in.

“Sounds like a great idea, but you can do that later” A voice butted in, the 3 trolls looked behind their backs only to see, Queen Barb, standing behind them, with a warm smile on her face. “Was I too early, Pops?” She said, Poppy then ran towards her Rock troll friend, giving her a big hug, Barb put her arms around Poppy. “YOU’RE HERE!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!” Poppy cheerfully said “I’m so glad you’re here! Oh I, Val and my other friend here Synth” She said and pointed at the purple techno troll, who waved. “We're planning to throw a surprise welcome party!” Poppy whined “Woah for me? Nah no need for that, cuz the surprise welcome party is right in front of me, my best friend!” Barb said “Well not just you, there is another troll coming here” Poppy added.