Chapter 3: Petunia

[In the morning]

Last night was… uneasy and awful.. but Trollex slept after Poppy calmed him down. He didn't sleep in the tank but on the mat with pillows to let hug with, but he got his sleep back. Although the entire night, Barb didn't sleep properly, it's not the dream but it's Trollex's dream.

She has to apologize to him properly but.. how?... Apologizing can be really difficult if it were face to face. Well the letters were ok, she was having trouble with it, but she handled it.

Now that she knows the reason why he didn't send the letter back. She just needs to apologize to him, without Poppy knowing. Huh.. ok the plan is easy but apologizing is hard, she'll need to think of it… Wait.. What if she can prove herself that she really did change.. She can do that in the Triple Friendship Fun Game!

"GUYS WAKE UP! I'M SORRY TO WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER BUT TODAY'S THE TRIPLE FRIENDSHIP FUN GAME! AND WE NEED GO THERE RIGHT NOW!" Poppy said, freaking the 2 out, but then calmed down "Popsqueak it's ok, I'm already awake" Barb said standing up, calming the pink troll down. Trollex then floated on the air a little "Popper, don't you think it's a little early?..." He said letting out a yawn. "It's 7:15 am Lexi.. the game will start at 7:30 am! And we gotta hurry!" Poppy replied

"Ok but-" Trollex was about to explain but then was dragged by Poppy and Barb was dragged too.

[The stadium]

In the stadium, every troll was now looking for their seats, talking to one another and eating food. Poppy, Barb and Trollex made it to the stage where the other contestants were.

"Hey, Dante! Are we late?" Poppy asked "No, you made it just in time" He replied, which Poppy sighed in relief. Just then, Holly walked up to that stage with a microphone.

“Good mornin’ y’all, I am your host, Holly Darlin’ and welcome to The Triple Friendship Fun Game,” She introduces as fireworks and confetti appear from the air. Everyone was amazed and clapped their hands. “Now in this game. We have 4 groups of trios who agreed to join the game!” She continued “1st we have.. Dante Crescendo, Blaze Powerchord and Guy Diamond!” She introduced then Blaze was suddenly doing the mouth guitar “2nd we have… Rhythm, Blues and Smidge!” She introduced the 2nd group.

“3rd we have… Lownote Jones, Laguna Tidepool and Biggie” She introduced the 3rd group, then the worm, named Mr. Dinkles, burped a little “Bless you Mr. Dinkles” Biggie said. “And last but not least, the 4th group… Poppy, King Trollex and Queen Barb!” She introduced the last group. Everyone cheered again.

“This game is all about teamwork and having fun! Let’s go to the names of the games!” She excitedly yells “The 1st game is called, Catch the heart, we start it here! The 2nd game is called Freeze Tag Race, we start it in the forest! And the last game.. Find the star, we start it in the cave! Don’t worry, we checked the caves are safe and we added colorful ropes for the contestants so they won't get lost” She introduces and explains, as a board behind her is showing the games. “Now each game has the same rule for the points.. If you get the lower score, you are out! But if you have the same score that is lower again.. OUT! And each game has different rules.. We will get to that if we START THE 1ST GAME!! And whoever wins will get the 3 trophies that symbolizes friendship!” Holly said as everyone roared in joy.

[Catch the heart]

The 4 groups are then positioned in a circle, with Holly in the middle. “The rules are just simple, catch the heart and head to the end of the wall, where the colored lines that represent your given bracelets color. Whoever catches the heart will have to run around as fast as they can and should make sure the other group opponents don’t catch the heart.” Holly explained. “Speaking of colors, each group has 4 different colors. Dante’s group as team brown, Rhythm's group as team pink, Lownote’s group as team turquoise and Poppy’s group as team yellow!” She explained again. “There will be 3 rounds and 30 minutes each! Now… Let the game BEGIN!” She yelled and ran.