Chapter 1

(A/N: They are objects!!!!!! Sorry not sorry lul. Go somewhere else if you want a human lemon)

"Just let me see the file you jeebweezer!" Test tube yelled, trying to grab at Cabby's cabinet. She needed this file to win the challenge MePhone had set up for the remaining contestants.

Cabby scoffed, rolling her eyes at the remark, "And why should I help you? Not after that stunt you pulled throwing away our allience and making me out to be the bad guy."

"I was playing strategically. Something I thought you would understand. But I guess you aren't capable of that type of thinking, are you?" Test tube replied, cocking a brow.

Taken aback by the words that spilled out of her former 'friends' mouth, Cabby wheeled backwards, attempting to gain some space between the two. "Aren't capable? Oh please, I have far more information on this competition and it's challenges than you could ever have!".

Test tube felt her face redden. She took a step forward. Step.  "Look. Didn't you say if I asked for a file, I could have it?" she asked, tone raising. Step.

Feeling trapped, Cabby averted her eyes to the floor, she tried to muster up any excuse that would keep Testube from discovering her most recent research folder to date. "Well... I did!" She hurriedly replied. "But that was under a difference circumstance, if you wan't to have some type of alliance again, you're going to have to work for it." Cabby smirked, feeling proud of her remark. Surely this would cause Testube to back off.

"Alliance? And have you write more creepy files about me and my friends? I'll pass," Test tube sneered. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm trying to win us this challenge. If you were smart, you'd listen to me!"  Test tube reached forward for the handle.

A feeling of panic set in, along with a mixture of a tingling sensation in the pit of Cabby's stomach. She jumped backwards at the motion, locking orbs with her teammate turned rival. "Why should I do anything for you... just because you said so?? I have standards. Qho elected you team leader anyways? You don't just gain someones respect by ordering them around." With the sheer utter of those words, Cabby hoped it would be convincing enough, that she wasn't secretly loving the dominant behavior of her counterpart. No, she needed to fight back.

Anger and irritation seethed through Test Tube's body. She had never felt this irritated with another object before, not even with Light bulb. "Just let me see the file! Then we can both win the challenge!" She yelled. She reached forward once more, this time grabbing ahold of Cabby's handle. It was cold, metallic. With a huff, she threw the drawer open. The force of the pull caused a handful of files to spill out onto the pavement. The green vial sighed, satisfied with herself. She reached down and picked one of the manila folders off the ground. "Now. If you just..."

The In's and Out's of BDSM and Bratty Behavior. Test tube blinked. What?

Cabby was mortified. How could *she* be so reckless and aggressive with her cabinet? She rushed to her files on the ground, placing each one back in order as quickly as she could, only missing the one being held by Test tube. "Excuse me, that does not concern you now does it?" She spoke back, trying to maintain sometype of composure.

Test tube felt as if she was intruding– this was personal stuff. But she couldn't stop her eyes from glazing over the file. Why would Cabby have something like this? She glossed over the written words, trying to make sense of everything. She was right about to hand the folder back to her rival, before something else caught her eye. At the bottom of the file was a written section, Personal Notes. And right below that, she spotted her own name.

Test tube. We don't get along, and our combatting intelligence leaves much room for conflict. She is assertive when she needs to be. She is also very cute. A perfect example of the type of dom I'm looking for.