A New Chapter in Life

3rd pov

Y/N shot up from his bed trying to sleep as best he could. From being a half vampire it's not as fun it may seem even though it's better. He checked the time. 3:00AM. "Great." The vampire thought sarcastically. He looked around the room to see his roommate Eugene.

"I should try to sleep again." Y/N thought. He managed to do so successfully but was woken up by a bee.

"Honeysuckle wants to say good morning." Eugene said putting on his blazer. "Oh and good morning
Y/N."

"Morning Eugene, and morning honeysuckle." The boy said while getting up. "Are you going to check on the bees right now?"

"Yes, I'm leaving right now." Eugene answered. "I'll see you at the hummers meeting later, bye Y/N, come on honeysuckle." The younger never more student said.

"Bye." The H/C boy said and started to get ready to go to class.

-
-with Wednesday at the same time-

As lurch was driving to Nevermore meanwhile Gomez and Morticia devouring each others face with love and lust Wednesday kept her straight face.

When they were finished Gomez and Morticia started to talk about the school they were going to and saying how it's an amazing place to be at.

Then they later continued to devour their faces once again.

"You guys are making nauseous, and not in a good way." Wednesday spoke.

"Darling we weren't the ones that got you expelled. How would that look on your record?" Morticia spoke.

"Terrible. Everyone would know I failed to get the job done." The 5'1 girl replied.

Morticia turned away and the car continued to drive.

-

After a talk with the principal, principal weems, of Nevermore and about useless "needed" therapy sessions, Wednesday and her parents walk into her new room in Ophelia Hall.

"Howdy, Roomie!" A blonde girl with brightly mixed colored hair said. The room had bright colors on her side and on the window.

"Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair." Principal
Weems introduced her.

"Are you feeling okay? You look a little...pale." Enid asked concerned.

"Wednesday always looks half dead." Gomez explained easing Enid's concern.

"Welcome to Ophelia Hall!" She opened her arms and as she was about to hug her Wednesday quietly moves away.

"Not a hugger. Got it." Enid puts her arms down.

"Please excuse Wednesday, she's allergic to color." Morticia explained to the multi-colored haired girl.

"Oh, wow, what happens to you?" Enid asked.

"I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones." Wednesday said. Enid's face dropped.

"Luckily, we've special ordered you a uniform."
Weems said.

Principal Weems asked Enid to show Wednesday around the school. Wednesday turned to her parents and stared at them, then leaving the dorm.

A/N- sorry this chapter is short but yes I said that I wasn't gonna keep doing it word for word but and I'm not I just want you guys to be ok with it bc it is boring to do it 💀 but I may do it sometimes so I'm letting you know now so don't be upset 🥲 I hope you guys like the story so far and happy reading!