chapter 20

to say Alice was furious was an understatement because not only did Ryo have a girlfriend but he hadn't even bothered to tell her about. and as for the girl herself just like Erina. she had the strange feeling she had met her before. and as for Erina once again there was the girl from the pool her familiarity was driving Erina crazy because she could of sworn they Had met but where and when.
it soon dawned on Alice why Ryo had challenged her to the getting better grades and test scores. but just as she was about to interrupt the loving couple she felt someone grab her shoulder and stopped her.
it was her mother! Lady Leonora who had also come to the same conclusion about Ryo's challenge. but after tasting his amazing dish it was all so clear now. Alice had been holding him back and after a few months without him it was clear how badly Alice needed his absence.

it was painfully clear to Leonora that Alice didn't have any true friends apart from the people she would get close to in order to use their skills to her advantage and Ryo of course. but as she watched Ryo interact with his beautiful girlfriend it was clear that their love wasn't just puppy love... no this was the type of love Ryo was willing to devote his entire life to.
and as for his dish she certainly didn't miss the subtle undertones of his maturity coming from within. Ryo was getting ready for his first time with this girl. but upon seeing that Alice was becoming very upset and about to interrupt the lovely couple Leonora decided to stop her.

"no!...Alice you will not interrupt them!"....What BUT MOTHER!? Ryo! lied, tricked and ditched me for months to be with his girlfriend!...i am his Master! he should of told Me!"
"no! he really shouldn't have!"...what. Alice look at him...in all the years we've known him have you ever seen Ryo this happy?
as Alice took another look at Ryo interact with his girlfriend. she thought back to the last time he had been in her company. back then he always looked tired and uninterested in anything except of course of shokugeki matches. but now he stood tall and proud and more importantly his eyes had such life in them even without the bandana.
she continued to watch as he presented another plateful of cartoccio to his...Alice had to admit gorgeous girlfriend. which her mother also saw. "and then there's his dish...here Alice try it for yourself".

Lady Leonora allowed her daughter to taste the delicious dish and as soon as it touched Alice's tongue it all became so clear to her. Ryo's skill had far surpassed hers where once she saw a wild dog that needed taming now before her stood a powerful dragon whom she was no longer able to control. plus he was in love.
unaware new tears rolled down her cheeks how could she of been so blind this was Ryo's true skill and talent. and that he had been going easy on her for years. "do you see now...Alice? Ryo is far too skilled to remain a mere servant"... he not my servant Mother!...he.. was my aid"...Alice are you letting him go?" all Alice could do for an answer was to simply nod.
"then from this point forward Ryo is to be your brother." and with that conversation brought to an end. Leonora took hold of Alice's hand and lead her out to go home. 'pleased to see that Alice was finally acting like an adult'

Ryo
as the interviews with Akira and Soma when on it was soon Ryo's turn but as he had his hand full with his beloved Raven and feeling his loins. Ryo was in no mood to be interrupted and indeed he was no longer Mad Dog Ryo's. but one quick silent death glare from him towards the interviewers was all they needed as an indication that Black Dragon Ryo was busy with his treasured Raven and wasn't to be disturbed.
Ryo lead her over to his work station where he presented one more plate of his cartoccio to her. "wha?..i know you haven't eat much today...and besides there's a message in here for you. if you would indulge me?"
upon seeing that Ryo had other plate both Soma and Akira tried to convince him to let them try it but he was so adamant about guarding both it and Raven. his behaviour was really starting to peak her interest in his dish even more so than its gorgeous aroma.

as Raven when on to taste the dish it's deliciousness was beyond anything she had ever tasted and it was so clear how just how much love and devotion Ryo had put into it. and more importantly it soon became very apparent why he was being so defensive of her and his dish from Soma and Akira.
this plateful of the dish that was made especially for Raven. because it showcased...well Ryo's intentions for her later on that night. having gotten the message loud and clear. Raven was about to put the fork down when suddenly Ryo's warm and loving arms came from behind her wrapping her up in another powerful embrace.
"i subject you try and finish as much as possible. my love...cause you're going to need it" was whispered low in her ear "Oh! i see well then". as she looked to Soma and Akira who were giving her puppy dog eyes trying to persuade her to let them try it. "sorry guys but this one is all for me".

after about half an hour later festivities of the Fall Selection had come to an end and all including Ryo and Raven made they way home.

Back at the mansion WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT A HEAD!
after getting home Ryo had gone to get a shower while Raven went to bring the horses in. in the shower Ryo was going through all kinds of scenarios on how to approach Raven. this continued until he was dressed and even though it was getting close to autumn the night was still quite warm out so he decided on just wearing long black pants.
he made is way back to Raven's room. which all the lights were off and his beloved was nowhere to be seen. until looking around he noticed one of her windows was actually a door leading to a balcony as Ryo followed the path with only moonlight to guide him, he soon found her.

Raven laid on the floor of the balcony looking up at the stars in a black silken nightgown that hugged her curves. she brought her arms up above her head to enjoy the warm night breeze. but doing this also caused her large breasts to bulge. Ryo made his way to her, she was/is such a sight to behold. as he lowered himself down on to her ever so eager kiss her. but then an idea! a smirk soon played upon his lips. he decided on playing to the fact that he was how known as Black Dragon Ryo.
"weeell!...what do we have here?" he whispered with a low playful growl into her ear. "it's seem a maiden has found herself within this dragon's lair" as he continued to caress her neck with kisses. only stopping when she pushed back gently so he would face her. Raven let out a soft giggle at this 'so that's what he wants to play! "gasp!...Oh! my a big dangerous Dragon!...gasp! whatever am i to do?" as she ran her hand down muscular body and buried her hand down his pants to caress his already pulsating length.

"worry not sweet maiden...perhaps you could help me in locating two caves that hold treasures far greater than any hoard of gems or gold?"...Oh! and do you have a map?...no but shall i spin the tale of how they can be found?" looking into his eyes Raven could see he was having so much fun. "please great dragon lord...how does the story begin?"
Ryo ran his hand through her hair and to her chin "under the star light sky...in a land made of moonlight one of these caves is easily found and in the right conditions the pleasure filled moans of the wind can be heard" bringing his lips onto hers and as she melted into his kiss. he slowly brought his hand up her legs he noticed a distinct lack of underwear giving her sensitive sides a gentle squeeze.
causing her to gasp allowing him to slip his tongue in. Raven couldn't help it, all she could release from her throat was more muffled moans. as she allowed Ryo's tongue to dominate her.

pulling back to catch her breath and ask for the next part. "what does the story say next....Oh dragon lord?"...follow the path down to the first great valley, dance around the two mounds until the opening for the greatest cave is revealed" moving his lips down her swan like neck stopping to knead a sensitive spot which caused her to release more moans "Ohh~!". heat rushed through her body
as he reached her chest, he removed the straps of her gown down past her shoulders exposing her naked breasts. bringing his mouth down onto her to suck at her nipple as his hand worked the other. "Ahh~!! humm~!...oh y-yes~Ryo!" hearing such pleasure come from her loving voice was making Ryo so hard.
by now Raven had released his enormous erection from his pants. cupping his throbbing cock in her hand gently encouraging Ryo move himself towards her opening and press himself against her vaginal lips, he started grinding against her silken lips causing her to become slicker and wetter with every thrust.