Present Day 2

Akash was her best friend but she wasn't going to listen to him if he was going to boss her around, he didn't have the guts to come up their didn't mean she shouldn't. Giving up she went downstairs grabbed a toast while Akash was talking to her dad. She was afraid he was going to tell him but didn't, of course he would never break the bestie code. As they got in the car she could feel the tension rising. Relief washed over her when he finally spoke,

Akash : 'How many times do I have to tell you to not to go on the roof?'

She was determined that he couldn't control her,

Bhargavi : 'you are afraid of heights doesn't mean I can't go up there, and it is my favorite spot, nobody comes up there.'

Akash : 'you know you've turned into some kind of a freak this summer'.

Both of them hated the summer break, they alwaysthought there was way too much free time for their young minds to wander off.As Akash was complaining about Bhargavi and harry being lousy, but she knew heloves to drive them to school. Everything seemed cool at school, no "WE'REBACK" surprises although she knew Akash was planning on something. Bhargavi wasat her locker when she saw him again, the new neighbor seemed to be followingher everywhere. She was shocked at first that he was in school but then tidiedup when she caught harry staring her with a smirk on his face. She slapped himhard on the hand and went for the assembly. She realized she hadn't seen Akashever seen he dropped them at the parking lot. Maybe he was planning something,of course Akash Sharma wasn't going to let the spotlight get off him. Meanwhile Bhargavidecides to call the new neighbor Oreo, not that it meant anything but she thought it would be nice to have a spare name for him. Oreo was sitting a bit far from them during the assembly. Oreo was hot, harry even wanted to hit on him but Bhargavi made a disgusting face when he told her. It wasn't long until there were rumors about Oreo. She had no doubt Akash was behind these rumors. Akash didn't really like Oreo when he first met him a week ago. While in class as she was walking to her seat she passed a few girls gossiping about Oreo. She spotted Akash with a huge smirk on his face.

Bhargavi : *what is he thinking about now?*

She hurried to the cafeteria once the bellrang so she wouldn't have to talk to anyone. As she reached their she saw harrywaving at her from a corner table sitting alone of course. She waved back. Soon Akashjoined them grinning and telling them about his day even though they didn'twant to listen. Striving for a distraction harry began asking Bhargavi if shehad seen the 'HOT GUY' aka Oreo since assembly, she realized it had only madeit worse because Akash was now pouring questions on them about Oreo.