15 : Your Mom

Trigger warning :- swear words, lots of swear words, read at your own risk.
___________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"This is an inherently disrespectful behavior! I told you we shouldn't have let them stay here!" The receptionist complained to the hotel manager.

Currently, the entire Hawaii gang along with manager and receptionist had gathered in Taehyung's room inspecting the hole in the wall. A cleaning staff had arrived in the morning and immediately complained to the receptionist after seeing the hole in the wall, which led everyone to the following situation.

The manager sighed,"I must say, this is no normal circumstances, when we bought this hotel which was before used for indecent purposes we made sure to patch every hole up, so technically sir, you have damaged hotel property by pushing this hole open again" He said professionally.

"Bullshit! This wall had no work done to it, a light touch and it fell off" Taehyung angrily voiced out,"It's as if you handed us this room on purpose so that you could claim property damage on us-.... OH MY GOD YOU SONS OF BITCHES THAT'S EXACTLY IT ISN'T IT?! MOTHERFUCKER-" Taehyung was quickly caught by Namjoon and Hoseok before he could have the opportunity to jump the receptionist.

"Li-lies! Sir!" The receptionist turned towards the manager,"I would never do such a thing! Moreover, anyone who's ever stayed in this room never complained about such a hole, sir!" The receptionist tried his best to convince the manager.

"Of course they won't! I heard the people having sex in the next room, let me guess you rent rooms with holes to people with weird kinks looking to hookup behind your bosses's back and then gobble up all the extra profit yourself! I know your little schemes you motherfucker, Hobi Hyung let me go!" Taehyung accused and struggled again in Hoseok's hold.

"Yo-you have no proof!" The receptionist claimed in terror and turned to the manager,"Sir! I swear, I know nothing of this hole in the wall thing! In fact, this is the first time I'm seeing such a big hole!" He tried his best to sound convincing.

"Oh this ain't my first time seeing such a big and loose hole" Taehyung suddenly stood still in Hoseok's grip, making everyone turn to to look at him,"Because the first time I saw it I WAS STILL SCREWING YOUR MOM!! Bet you came outta there without your mom having to push huh?! You slimy little bastard!"

Everyone was shocked at the hurl of insults that came outta nowhere while Namjoon took a moment to excuse himself and go chuckle in the corner.

"Do you see this sir?! How disrespectful! We need to send them off to the police station again!" The receptionist complained to the manager.

"FUCK YOU! SUCK MY DICK!" Taehyung yelled out.

"Sir please-" The manager tried to say only to get cut off.

"SUCK MY DICK!"

"Sir, you need calm down-"

"NO YOU NEED TO GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK MY DICK!"

"You'll be here till the police arrives!" This time the fuming receptionist yelled out.

"YOU'LL BE HERE SUCKING MY DICK!"
______________________

"Can't believe this is happening for the second time, two days in a row" Hoseok mumbled, lying down on the hotel lounge couch, staring up at the ceiling in a daze.

"Jail visit 2.0 I guess" Namjoon voiced out in lamentation, sulking at the lounge chair, right beside Hoseok.

"Um guys, are you okay? Need anything to drink?" Jimin carefully asked out, his own throat feeling dry as the sahaara desert as this is the first time he spoke all morning, choosing to stay silent while the entire commotion was going down earlier.