Life

I don't know how to explain to someone why my main goal in life is money. It's just a thing that I look for.
Whoever said that money can't buy happiness it the fattest liar to ever walk the planet. Happiness is easily bought with money. My happiness on the surface IS money.

But why?
Why is money so important to me?
Why do I feel the need to take up so many things just to acquire said money?

Well, there is always a reason behind purpose.

Fresh out of the military, my parents struggled. Stock markets were crashing and it was hard to live.
But I was greedy.
I was a terrible little brat who just wanted more more more.
It was always an "I want" or "Now" never grateful for what I had.

Throughout elementary school I matured, I realized that the world doesn't revolve around me and what I want.

So I kept asking my little noggin these kinds of questions.
Then 7th grade hit and we're stuck in a pandemic, I got to see how things work in the house during school hours.

The world works on money.

A flat paper rectangle with a deceased historical figure on it with a number in all corners dictating its worth.

With money, they won't have to work.
With money, all hospital bills would fade.
With money, no one would worry about taxes.
With money, I could buy things that could entertain them for hours.
With money, all of those insurances and warranties would fade.
With money, all worries would fade.

So 8th grade I told myself that money is power, and that would be all that I want. Their smiles would be worth it.

9th grade I made sure all of my teachers knew al I wanted was money, so they suggested career paths to help me.

10th grade I'm still upholding my grade imagery and GPA. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, will stop me from being a good person to rely on.

I am trying to focus on radiology. There are a lot of colleges offering that profession, but I want the best of the best so I can learn more and get paid more.

I of course, do have a backup plan. If all fails there will be a business degree on the side.
(A teacher recommended that I get a business degree always because your career may fail)

I hope I make it far.