Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 6

Rohit was shocked to see Sonakshi in his house.

Rohit:Sonakshi...why...why are you here?

Sona:Why?Have you restricted me from coming here?Don't I have the right to visit you?

Rohit looked at her painfully.

Rohit:There is no restriction from my side.I had given you the right to visit my heart every moment.But...

Tum ko bhi hai khabar
Mujhko bhi hai pata
Ho raha hai judaa
Dono ka raasta

Sona:Yes,I refused to marry you.But you knew about the circumstance.

Rohit:Yes,I did not have any issue with it.

Sona:You told me that you will wait for me.Then what happened?

Rohit:I stopped waiting for you.Because I realized that waiting for you is meaningless.Because you belong to someone else and you can never be mine.But that does'nt mean that I will move on with someone else.Because in this birth,I can't love someone else.

Sonakshi became emotional.

Dur jaake bhi mujhse tum meri yaadon main rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

Rohit:You did the right thing by agreeing to marry Prem Bharadwaj.I have heard that he is a nice guy.I wish you both a happy married life.Both of you live happily.

Sonakshi became upset.

Tum ko bhi hai khabar
Mujhko bhi hai pata
Ho raha hai judaa
Dono ka raasta
Dur jaake bhi mujhse tum meri yaadon main rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

Sonakshi:I don't need your wishes Dr.Rohit.

Rohit was stunned.

Rohit:Why?

Sona:Because I don't want to marry Premji.

Rohit was shocked:Sonakshi!

Sona:Prithvi bhaiyya lied to you that I agreed to marry Premji so that you will leave this place.He thought that if you leave this place,I will agree to marry Premji.

Rohit was shocked:It means you....?

Sona:No Dr.Rohit.I have not agreed to marry Premji.That wedding invitation card of mine and Premji was fake.I can never marry Premji.I can live single.But I can't marry anyone else other than you.Because you are the only person who could touch my heart.Though I never told you about my feelings openly,the truth is that I loved you silently.I am your beloved and I will be always your beloved.

Rohit smiled tearfully with relief.

Jitni thi khushiyaa
Sab kho chuki hai
Bas ek gham hai ki jaata nahi
Samjha ke dekha behla ke dekha
Dil hai ki chain isko aata nahi

Sona:But without trying to know my heart,you decided to leave me forever.You did'nt think once what I would feel when you leave?

Rohit wept:I am sorry Sonakshi.

Sonakshi wept:Please don't go Dr.Rohit.

Aarzoo hai ki hai angarai
Aag hai kab aankhon se behna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

Rohit held her palm and said:How can I leave after knowing that you need me?Dr.Rohit is meant for Sonakshi.

They both wept.Rohit pecked her palm crying.

Rohit pecked her palm crying