- TEN

sorry guys I completely just went ghost cause I was busy with reading fanfics x - z

TW: smut 😜😜

-

-

-

@ameliaalvarezfan

97,279 LIKED BY |  7,729 COMMENTED | TAGGED @ameliaaalvarez

97,279 LIKED BY |
7,729 COMMENTED |
TAGGED @ameliaaalvarez

you all i just met the most beautiful woman in the world she's literally the sweetest ugh

@user1 | was she with neymar?
@ameliaalvarezfan | | no she wasn't, sadly:( she was just by self 😭

@user1 | she's seems like a nice person x

@user2 | forget about neymar i want her😍
@user3 | OR BOTH OF THEM

@user4 | please no she ain't

@user5 | I love her eyes 😍

@user6 | she's so perfect

@user7 | i wonder if she's going to see Neymar
  @user8 | | you all always in celebrities business like
   @user9 | | don't gotta be rude about their just asking lol @user9

+

amelia was getting ready to walk for Versace she hasn't done a runway about a week now cause of the game she was calling on the phone with a random model agency neymar texted her saying if he can go see her and she said 'of course you can' her mother and her little sister went to go see her and vittoria walk amelia best friend.

her makeup stylist was doing her makeup and hair about six people doing it which was very frustrating for her, an model agency randomly came up to her.

"amelia, you're starting the show."her eyes wide open she couldn't believe she was saying this she never really opened shows even the same with versace only once like two years ago.

the model anency was talking to her about the walk and to look like your enjoying it model agency are fake sometimes she thought to herself and their was a random girl crying because her a piece of her hair burned really bad.

she put's on a random dress they gave to her so she walk on the runway she puts on versace jewelry.

"go amelia you can do this!"random model's hyping her she laughed the random man waiting until everyone is sat down and the slow music starts.

"one two three! go ahead amelia."

"you can do this!"a random lady told her she gets on the runway walking in the runway she can hear people clapping for her, her mom recording her and yes she was crying of course she was, she was having one hand on her waist the other hand carrying a versace bag neymar was smiling looking at her he never look at anyone that way before.