- TWENTY-ONE

-

-

-

@AMELIAALVAREZ

999,829 LIKED200,749 COMMENTED TAGGED : @no one

999,829 LIKED
200,749 COMMENTED
TAGGED : @no one

guess who woke up with ance 😱😱

@selenagomez — still perfect

@user829 — i love her nose 😍😍

@vittoria — answer the gccccc!!

@daisycambella — I woke up with a huge zit on my foreheadddd!!!!

@user0107 — ance looks pretty on you doeee

load other comments..

Ney has this game going on today she gets ready he already left and told Amelia good bye she was doing her brown lip liner her hair in a high rise pony tail and put on (outfit on top just change the shirt to Neymar jersey)

She ties her shoelaces waiting for her Uber after the thirty minute drive she finally enter the stadium, already hearing camera flashes from the crowd of people, Gosh I'm gonna be blind.

I sat in the way top cheering for Neymar they began practicing like in ten minutes the game is about to start I'm waiting for Daisy and Vittoria few minutes later I saw the both of them going my way.

"Hey girls,"I smiled at them.

"Bitch I'm fucking cold but hey!"Vittoria gives me a kiss on my forehead. "It is hella chilly and coldness."

"Very coldness."

They began playing Ney looks up and smiles at him I got a red a little. "You both are so cute,"

"I know,"I laughed.

Its now the second quarter the other team scored which was sad few minutes later Ney scored I got up cheering for him taking videos it. The whole crowd cheering for Ney especially me.

Like thirty minutes to game Ney's team finally won I went walking towards to the field and run to up giving him a hug he hugs me up.

He lets go of the hug and gives me a kiss I feel people recording us so I stopped kissing him.

"You did so great,"

"I did it for you, baby."He smiles at him placing his left hand on my right cheek I felt myself getting a little red.

"You wanna get McDonald's after this?"I asked him he chuckles a little. "Yes but wait,"

"Oh hello Antonela,"I gave her a big hug and she does the same I let go.

"I'm so glad they won, what are you gonna do tonight?"She asked me. "Go to McDonalds I'm craving it,"

"Mhm I'll probably get something to eat or just hang out with the kids."She said to me we both had this whole conversation until Ney went to up to me telling us to leave I told the girls I'm gonna leave but they stayed.

We enter the Uber together and he began kissing me roughly. "Theirs a whole Uber in the front,"He kisses my neck. "So? It's my Uber?" He presses this button that covers us where the Uber is sitting at.

He takes off my pants and underwear he began putting two inside my hole, I let out a small moan.

He kisses my clit gentle he fingers me roughly making me moan loudly I tried so hard not make any nosies but I couldn't. He begins sucking my whole vagina and licking teasing me with his tongue on my clit while finger me.

"Oh yes baby,"

"You like this?"

"Y-yes."He does more roughly.

"I'm gonna cum,"

"Go ahead, sir you got any napkins? My girl spill her drink,"He laughs a little. "Yes,"He hands bunch of napkins he cleans up the mess putting in this small trash can. I put rest of my clothes on.

I unbutton his pants taking out his cock he was already hard damn it's so big. I kiss his tip teasing him after giving him head we were finally here.

"I want a quarter pounder with a Dr Pepper also Oreo McFlurry,"I said to the talking thing.

"I want a Big Mac with uhm a large coke, that's it,"

We got our stuffs the Uber stopped for us to eat ney gave him food because he was probably traumatized what we're doing in the back.

"We probably traumatized the poor guy,"Ney whispers to me i laugh a little. "We did,"

"That's why I gave him a free burger and fries,"He whispers quietly making sure he doesn't hear.

sorry I haven't been posting enjoy this little chapter lol.