Chapter 5

France pov
_____________________________________________
A fashlight in my hand with Facist Italy and Britan beside me looking for who and why did they hurt singapura." can we take a rest im already im already tired" Britan groaned of tiredness(Is that even a word?)
"Fine fine i'll keep searching" Leaving the two behind "Urgh those two are laz-yyyyyyyyyyyyyy AHHHHHHHH" Landing on the ground but when i stood up i saw Dutch empire!? Grabbing my gun and pointing to his forehead." W-WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THEM!?"
Seeing that Portugal empire took another step" NOT ANOTHER SINGLE STEP IF SO ILL BLOW HIS HEAD OF-" " France let him go we can handle this!" I looked up to see Un soldiers and the others.They helped me up and took Portugal,Dutch and Spanish empire. Seeing that they also caught other empires.

Britans pov
_____________________________________________
. Driving with my son America, He started asking questions." What are we gonna do with them?" "Idk. But Un said to interrogate them?" I responded

~●Time skiiippppppp●~

                 (Im lazzyyy. TvT)
          After interrogating them .....

Temasek pov
_____________________________________________
      It was 11 pm i was starting to worry about Singapura..My kid Singapore came out sleepy " Mommy why are you sad?" he asked "Sweetie why are you out of bed?" carrying him back to his bed."i can't sleep.." He said half-asleep.Tucking him in bed" Ibu when is daddy going to come back?...".My eyes widen with suprise ,"H-he will come back ok?"Just as he closed his eyes i left the room quitely.

             Me: Hello i hope you enjoyed the story sorry for not updating! But thank you for being patient.

              also heres a pic ig?