Baby girl

Story starts

Vegas Theerapanyakul just gave a warning to his subordinate gang leader, he is not doing his task properly…. After that,He is tired and wants to call it a night …

He is not in the mood for a party ,the scents in the club today are overwhelming him….some scents are making him dizzy and he doesn't know what the scent are in this crowd..…

It looks like there are so many omegas and Alphas in the club tonight…ofcourse it's a weekend and everyone wants to enjoy …

Maybe he has to relax too, the mafia work is taking a toll on him…His thoughts are interrupted because his phone went off indicating an incoming message ….

"Are you coming tonight? Yim messaged With a seductive picture ….

Vegas smirked receiving a message from his friend/sugarbaby…

It feels the right thing to do….other than staying here…

But before he took another step, a hand stopped him…he didn't get a scent, that's why he is surprised …

In the club lights he didn't see the face all at once…

The first visible part is the lips, they look perfect pink…next the eyes… the perfect nose…

" I need to talk to you privately" the husky voice can do wonders while moaning…

Nop catched up to them, and they saw him….

Before Vegas can say anything, Nop pointed his gun at the person who held Vegas' wrist…

"Chill ok…" the husky voice said to his bodyguard.

" Oh, the rival came to us and said to chill…we have to do that now?…." Nop said with a sarcasm…

That's when it clicked in Vegas …

" Pete Saengtham is standing in front of him…you would hear his name in the circle before knowing his name…that's how much famous he is…the male omega  who is incapable of taking his father's gang…."

"But why didn't anyone say he is this pretty tho…the perfect omega he had laid his eyes on"

Pete looked at Vegas ignoring Nop

" I need to talk to you personally"

" Well, the father failed in mafia business, now his son wants to talk to rival personally…." Nop said , Pete groaned again with the constant interruption.

" I just want 5 min of your time Vegas, you can check me for weapons before anything…but I need to talk to you urgently…"

" How did you know that I am here…?" Vegas asked ignoring Pete's request.

" I stalked you"  Pete said directly "  and I know you're coming with less bodyguards…that's why I approached you today…

Like you, I don't want this meeting  to blow up and reach my father ok. That's why I am asking some personal time of yours "

Before Nop can object…Vegas nodded…

—-----*-----

Nop is waiting outside and both are sitting in the VIP room…

" You are an omega, right? Then Why couldn't I get a whiff of your scent?"

" Scent blockers" Pete replied in a short sentence.

" What do you want to talk about?"

Pete took a deep breath before answering Vegas

" I'll come straight to your point. I want to be your sugar baby"