𝟬𝟰𝟬 , 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘠

❝ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝 ❞

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 , 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 , 𝐍𝐘 📍
𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 , 𝟒:𝟐𝟏𝐏𝐌

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 , 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 , 𝐍𝐘 📍𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 ,  𝟒:𝟐𝟏𝐏𝐌

OMNISCIENT

THE GANG was at dd's and notti's crib just hanging out. Everybody was occupied with whatever they were doing when eva brought everyone's attention by pausing the tv. Even though the group was on their phones they still wanted the tv on as background noise.

-

"Nah let's do a challenge I'm mad bored" eva suggested. I looked at notti , who looked at savanah , who looked at dd , who looked at avani , who returned the look back to eva. "I'm down what we doing?" avani spoke getting up joining eva in the kitchen. "Ya in or ya a bunch of pussies?" eva said holding cookie mix causing the rest of us to shoot up. "Watch ya mouf worda bro" notti said choking her. "Ya get on somewhere my cookies don't need to see that" savanah said grabbing the cookie mix. "Aight so how it's gon go is the boys in one team and the girls in another , and we finna see who got the best cookies" eva said causing everyone to nod in agreement. "But who gon rate em?" avani asked. "Melz" dd replied which caused her to come down replying to her name.

THE GIRLS had met melz and were already getting along with eachother. "Nah dic they gon win look how perfect they one is" notti said trying to roll the cookie mix into a ball. "It don't matter it's only about the taste" dd said as he effortlessly watched his dough fall apart causing him to smack his teeth. "How ya doing over there?" eva asked coming over making all of us shoe her away. "Ya relax we done we just waiting on ya" sav said patting my back like we was finna lose. Theirs was in the oven so we was mad behind.

FINALLY our cookies were finished I took them out the oven and put them on the counter. "Ay they done ya" I shouted making them run to the kitchen. "MELZ!" avani called out causing melz to jog down and move us out the way. "Woah woah woah what about presentation cause what the fuck is this?" She said holding up a weak ass cookie. Everyone scattered and got plates to present the cookies nicely. We all watched as melz took both plates of cookies and sat down on the barstool.

"Now ima keep it a buck with y'all" she said as she picked up one of the girls' cookies first. I silently huffed like that meant something. We watched as melz was nodding her head in satisfaction. "Aight now for the boys" she said as she wiped a crumb from her mouth and picked up ours. She bit into it making a face then put the cookie down. Everyone moved closer to her to hear what she had to say.

"Alright the girls did amazing it tasted good" melz said making the girls squeal in excitement. "BUT the boys won this cause their was crunchy" she said causing me dd and notti to dap eachother up. "Bro you dayroom had us excited and shit" vani said grabbing two of her cookies to eat. "Worda bro like who even be eating hard ass cookies" eva said walking over to the couch with the plate. I was too geeked to even reply to them. "Fucking cheater" I heard vanah mumble. Before she could walk past I grabbed her hand and took her to the single couch putting her on my lap. "Darrian needa stop beating ma fren in" eva said causing avani to nod and notti and dd to laugh. "Aighh I'll beat her in somewhere else" I said dragging her to the basement where I usually would sleep whenever I stayed. "SEX AIN'T THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING" vani yelled before her voice descended since I shut the door.

_____________________________

𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘖𝘧 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 & 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐗.

𝐄𝟒𝐍 🕊️ 𝐋𝐋𝐊𝐃