pLaNe (chapter 1)

This story is inspired by another story I wrote a while ago so might suck might not 🤷.

Anyway

This chapter will not have smut sadly 😔 just meaning each other

A

nyway enough with the boring stuff.
----------------------------------------------------------

George's pov:

I stepped off the plane immediately noticing the heat difference from where I just sat. I walk down to the lobby and decide to grab some food while I wait for sapnap to pick me up.

I walk to the delly section of the food court (don't come after me idk how airports work T_T) and look through the fish and crisps (fries). I decided to just take a smoothie and sit at a table with a red cloth covering the table top.

Dreams pov:

I was awaken by sapnap shaking my shoulder slightly. "Wake up dude!" He says pointing to the clock. It takes me a minute to realize what he means. FUCK we where supposed to pick up George from the airport almost half a hour ago! Sap and I sprint out the door and hop in the car quickly buckling in and pulling out of the drive way. I stare out the window and imagine how he will look in real life Infront of me. I get snapped back to reality when I realize we are already there. Sapnap gets out of the car because I can't (safety reasons) go inside I wait outside the car on the left side.

George's pov:

I hear a yell from the door. "George!" Sapnap yells running to me. I am slightly startled by the sudden noise until I look and see sapnap running to me. I leap out of my seat and in to a tight hug. "Sapnap!" I say. I pull away from the hug and look behind him.

Dream.

I blush as he waves to me with a soft smile across his face (I'm listening to heat waves while writing this 💚💙). I run twords the doors and I to his arms. I am engulfed in his sent. I want to stay there forever in his arms. "George!" He says ad I lift my head off his shoulder. "Dream!" I say slightly tearing up from the sun in my eyes and the beautiful human Infront of me. He slowly lets me down and I blush when he holds my check. "Your even more cute in real life" he says chuckling slightly. "Idiot" I say getting in the car with him and sap.

–––––––––––––––––––

Sorry this is so short I was rushed 😞
I'm going to see if I can update the but I'm not 100% sure.

Take care love you all <3

_-----_----_----_----_