lounge (part 2)

TW: Alcohol, strip club, kissing, ridding??

Continuing on from part one.

————————————————————

George pov:

I sit up and watch dream and quackity walk towards the bar. I look around and realize I'm in a crowded strip club with dancers and blaring music.

I cover my ears as I realize just how loud the music is. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look up to see the beautiful blond holding a red solo cup with a confused look. 

"Hey are you ok?" Dream says crouching down looking into my eyes. I stare for a little and release the grasp on my ears snapping back to reality. "Yeah I'm okay" I say flashing a smile before taking the cup that has writing on it saying 'george'. I stand up and wait for dream to sit down. I take a sip from my cup and cringe at the taste.

Almost immediately my head starts to get fuzzy and I feel light headed.(I don't know how being drunk is so bear with me.)

I stumble over to dream and sit on his lap resting my head on his shoulder. "Dream.." I whine lifting my head to play with his hair looking at all of his facial features. "Yes Georgie?" He says smirking at me. "You're so handsome clay" I say kissing his neck. His breathing becomes heavy. It is clear he was taken back by the sudden name change. Then an idea formed in my head.. "clay~ clayyy" I whine tugging on his shirt. I giggle a little causing me to slightly bounce. "G- George" he grunts holding my hips.

I look at him with a fake confused look. I tilt my head with a soft smile. "Fuck" he swears. I decided to take it one step further. "Clay~!" I moaned out opening my mouth throwing my tongue out and eyes rolled back.

I start bouncing on his thigh while I feel him get hard under my body. I slightly grin to myself and continue those actions until a hand grips my neck and a pair of lips smashing into mine.

I melt into the kiss which soon turns into a full make-out session. I moan causing him to slip his tongue in my mouth with no hesitation. I feel him smile against my lips as he moves his head to my neck attacking my soft spots.

———————
Part 3 will be in the makeing by tomorrow I just have school and other activities that is getting in the way of the writing so that sucks
:

(

But like I said part 3 should be out by the end of this week AND will be a smut part ;)

Anyway bye! Love you all take care of yourself :)