Chapter 3

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Adrien was so confused as he stared at the older woman who looked exactly like his mom and aunt. However, he knew she wasn't his aunt, and unconsciously the word mom slipped out of his mouth.

Being distracted, Adrien didn't notice the boulder that was heading before him as Fayette switched their positions and used her magic to destroy the boulder shocking the cat-themed superhero.

"Oh my I am sorry," she said but Adrien still looked at her shocked. He was about to say something when Ladybug appeared with the statue to see if he was alright. Suddenly the statue started to glow before flying out of Ladybug's hand straight toward Fayette.

"What the-" Ladybug started to say when all of a sudden Fayette started glowing and her jacket fell off revealing her wings and shocking the cat and insect-themed superheroes.

The fairy stood there in a trance as she looked at her surroundings bewildered about what was happening. Another barrage of attacks began as the Stoned villain threw another rock towards the heroes.  

Ladybug dragged the stunned Cat Noir away leaving the tranced Fayette whose magic crushed the rocks upon impact. Without realizing she started to transform into one of her forms as her hair and clothes changed and the shape of her wings.

(Her fairy form)

Fayette's eyes were clouded almost like she was asleep as the force took control of her body

She leaped off the building and flew landing on the street as she walked around with poise and control. A group of stone minions spotted her and were ready to attack but a bright light from her finger turned them back to normal.

Hawkmoth saw the stone minions turning back to civilians and thought it was strange since Ladybug hadn't won as yet but he saw a beautiful woman with large wings walking down the road. He looked closer and was shocked to see who it was.

"Emilie?" He said confused looking at the person that has the same face as his wife. He then ordered Stone Heart to capture the woman at once.

Stone Heart released Mylene from his grasp who didn't waste any time and fled the scene only to be picked up by Ladybug and taken away leaving a confused and upset Cat Noir. Adrien couldn't help wondering what the woman was and wondering why she looked like that and what she was doing there.

The stone giant approached Fayette and grabbed her as the fairy examined the creature curiously. She had thought that the previous ones were made of stone and aimed to destroy them but was puzzled to see they turned into human beings.

"I see, are you a monster or a person covered in stone as well?" she asked the akumatized Ivan but didn't receive a response.

The stoned villain started to squeeze the fairy in his hand only for her to gasp in pain. She then blasted him in the eye causing him to release her and place the hand on his eyes allowing Fayette to solve the issue.

"Human or monster, friend or foe, let your true self show," said Fayette as she performed a spell sending the ball towards Stone heart. As the spell landed, Ivan's human face appeared as he screamed out for help with tears running down his eyes before turning back to stone.

"I don't care what you do but Stone Heart bring her to me," shouted a now anxious Hawkmoth.

"Yes," the stone villain replied as he once again tried to reach for Fayette only for flowers to grow out of the ground and capture him.

"I feel a high wave of sadness coming from you child," said the possessed Fayette as she walked towards the now-captured villain and touched his face.

"I can turn him back," said Ladybug as she approached.

"How?" Fayette asked.

"His right hand is always closed so the akumatized object must be in that hand," said Ladybug.

Fayette then walked closer to the male and used the plants to pry Stone Heart's hand open causing a rock to fall on the ground. The moment it did, Ladybug stepped on it causing it to break into pieces as a purple butterfly flew up into the air. She then used her yoyo to capture the buttely.

"No more evilizing for you little Akuma," said Ladybug as the yoyo opened and the once purple butterfly was now white as it flew away.

"NOOOOO!" Hawkmoth shouted as everything returned to normal and the once-possessed Fayette's eyes suddenly closed as she fell to the ground unconscious and detransform. Adrien hurriedly checked to see if the woman was okay when she suddenly opened her eyes and looked at the blonde superhero.

"Where am I? What happened?" she asked.

"I am sorry, you suddenly got involved in a dangerous situation because of me," said Ladybug as she apologized.

 She chalked everything up as a thing that happened because of her miraculous as she thought that it was impossible for someone to just suddenly sprout wings and have powers. She was glad Fayette didn't remember what happened but sadly the fairy continued to act dumb so no one would actually suspect that she was a real fairy.

The beeping of her earrings signaled Ladybug that she was about to detransform so she apologized once again before hurriedly leaving the scene. Sadly Cat Noir didn't leave right away as he continued to stare at the woman before his ring beeped and he too left.

Seeing the heroes gone and everything alright Fayette sighed in relief before going to the alley where she dropped her jacket and left to go to her grandfather's house. Meanwhile, as the window for his secret lair closed, Gabriel Agreste dropped to the ground as he detransformed and tears fell from his eyes.

"Emilie, my sweet Emilie why did you leave and appear like this," he said as he continued to cry.

Nooro watched her master cry and so she went up to him and hugged him as he cried while hugging the purple kwami. Nooro felt bad for her master, even though he was going about everything wrong she knew he was just a man who wanted his wife back. 

He never treated her badly or hurt her even she tried to persuade him to stop. The only pain she felt was when he would shut her out and cry himself to sleep blaming himself for what happened to his wife, for depriving his son of a mother.

He never meant to be cold towards Adrien, he was just scared. He was afraid that Adrien would hate him if he ever found out plus the fact that the boy wasn't truly human. He needed her, he needed his Emilie to help him protect Adrien from her.