ch-1

*soft music playing in the corner*
Hey! I'm Kim yn CEO of Kim corporations, if only I had the whole company...who cares. I'll be frank I'm and flirty person! Maybe a little too much.
"No wonder I'm paired as jimin's long lost sister" said a girl in her twenties 26 to be exact..

'Yn' called out a male. "Silly I've been searching for you the whole time" said him he is non other than Jeon jungkook...my ex or my bff in life ..

Well idk how to say this too.

As the author even idk the reality of her life yn is complicated...

Yn POV

I didn't keep eye contact because well after that erotic night i had with him and the countless times i had sex with him gets me unsuprised how I'm feeling horny around me 'control yn' i muttered to myself...

Jungkook took his hand and lifted my chin with his brow lifted, his dark orbs trying to read my eyes, but I held myself..he sighed heavily...

He sat down on the couch near my table..
Yn i know you are angry in me with being with celia but trust me she changed her sweet voice is like heaven seriously she is not like the bitch as before she changed i know you hate her i know i was in depression because of her, but she is not the one you know...
He said

"So? Look i already accepted her what else do you need...umm i fucking don't care if she is alive or not if you are happy than go do anything with her! Go fuck her or go cherish her but your relationship with her is private and "I FUCKING DON'T CARE!" I argued back...

"Yn" jungkook pleaded me...i looked away...i got a call and smiled bitterly

"it taehyung, well it was a good time see you later kook bye.."

i said as i patter his shoulder and left the cabin of course with a loud this of the door shutting...

Author pov

Jungkook didn't know what to do he opened his phone and saw a message from his girlfriend Celia asking him what happened as he did not answer his calls all day.

Right now yn was driving in her Mercedes home, her brother called her updating her about dinner that he'll be home...

Yn arrives in her luxurious apartment and takes a sniff before calling out "chicken nuggets?"
She heard a chuckle from the balcony of the room. "Ooo~"
She found her bro taehyung in a black shirt and waving at her! She went and hugged him and planted a kiss on his cheek "luv you!" And dashed out to her room to get changed in her silk pajamas..

 "Ooo~"She found her bro taehyung in a black shirt and waving at her! She went and hugged him and planted a kiss on his cheek "luv you!" And dashed out to her room to get changed in her silk pajamas

Awe my baby looks good as usual!
Taehyung awed at the looks of yn quickly...

Both of them were muching on chicken nuggets while looking at the dark starry night.
Just then both of them recived a group call...yn decided to lift it and taehyung cut the call.

"Anyeong~" called out namjoon
"Hey" both the couple that is jin and his lovely wife Sara who makes the best broth chimmed!

Unnie!!! Yn called out as Sara chuckled.
Unnie when did you come?!
I came yesterday bean sprout! Said Sara...as jin was just staring at the his wife..

Guys go get a room said yoongi while others chuckled...

Yo yoongi yo- YAH! WTH YOU BROKE THE VASE?! called out a old woman! Ah that is namjoon's mom he must be staying over at her place for tonight...

All bursted out while namjoon was busy trying to make up a excuse which his mother just smacked his head....
Namjoon left the call.

Yo! He is 27 and still breaking things? No wonder he had soo many breakup's! Said hoseok better known as hobi or j-hope...

All giggled jungkook connected and yn started at the frame behind it. it was a picture a picture of he as his girlfriend Celia kissing each other with jungkook's hand covering her waist...

Jungkook was about to speak when Celia came over "kookie? Do you want tteboki or pizza?" Jungkook excused himself and muted..

Yn what are you having? Jin asked...

Yn just showed him taehyung who was eating chicken nuggets with french fries...

Aish! He groaned out..

Both the siblings giggled...

Alright guys got to go yoongi said as he left along with hoseok who waved his hand and left...it was only the three left.. eventually jin had to leave... taehyung who finished his food got up and went to wash the dishes such a good brother yn said as taehyung rolled his eyes...

Yn upon seeing that jungkook was about to speak cut the call, as she didn't want to face him...

Guys guess what i made my own ramyeon sooo happy.!