ch-4

Me and taehyung were munching on food he came rather early for lunch..at the office i decided to go to his cabin..
Usually he would come to my cabin but this time i went to his...we ordered some food and were discussing about random things when we heard a knock on the door

Come in taehyung answered, we found Alex tae's assistant coming in with a fancy card!

Sir! I have good news! Madam you're here too! Great! YOU guys are invited to the festival!

My eyes widened the FESTIVAL?!
I jumped out of my seat in happiness and hugged Alex, Alex was like my little brother he was younger than us about 22 but is still single lol...

Alex replied hugging me too..

Taehyung whereas was reading the card again and again non-stop as it was very shocking!

Yn-ahhhhh! Are all the others invited too?

Alex replied by nodded his head....
Alex- yn we have to go to shopping for your dress girl! And another thing...we have to bring our partners to the festival for dance.....

I groaned... while taehyung smirk...

Oppppa~ i whined as taehyung sat down while Alex got a call and went out," i don't have a partners and besides we can be sibling duo right?" I said with hopeful eyes but he shook his head, no dalring you have to bring those who aren't family members only. He said as he pecked my forehead "but you can bring your friends!" I grinned! "I'll ask seulgi?!"
Sure he replied and left...
I packed the food and left the cabin to head to my friends office...

I went to the receptionist and said.."miss.seulgi?" The lady in the front desk saw me and said..

"OMG! Mam please this way" she said as she was about to lead the way when seulgi and i saw eachother and beamed a smail and went to hug eachother while screaming...

"I'm excited" i said "meeet tooo babe" she said as we were still shook by the message, while others most probably the employees were in shock to see there boss being soo good and not cold...

'Well we have to shop darling ' i  said as she nodded.

She went to the assistant and said "can you please inform those who i have a meeting with will be taken care later after the festival?" The assistant nodded and bowed to the both of us...

Me and seulgi both went to our personal stylist.

We both tried on a few dress i picked my top dresses, see there are 3 events right? So I'll pick out good dress and those you like you can pick them later..

We both agreed and went back home..
I lived in a apartment with BTS and a few others...

_________________________________________

The day of the festival...

Today is the day we have to go i decided as it takes a long time and we are going in a train from Seoul to tokyo we went to the most luxurious train of all. The West express "ginga" sleeper express. It the best train you can get, it's the most luxurious, in the bus we took the dream sleeper and went from tokya to Osaka the best of all.

We were all exhausted and went to sleep in a costly capsule hotel, all this time jungkook and Celia were acting all lovey dovey.

Ugh...

12 hours before event one..

The first event it is the introduction of the festival guests have to wear a classy date dress and the theme was fucking red! I literally had sooo many!

Me and all the members decided to go in a limo.