XLVIII , Attention

"Excuse me?" You let out a loud laugh. "Dal, you got into a strangers limo?"

Dal sunk his head and a soft blush covered his cheeks. "I may have been just a tad too trusting... But it did work out, no? And she was just so young then."

"Lmao, maybe you're just old." Jianyu piped up. "I was only, like, fifteen."

"And where the fuck were your parents? Letting you run around NYC alone at that age?" Amon scrunched his nose.

Jianyu snickered. "Unlike some people, my parents can hire bodyguards lol."

Bodyguards...

"Just how rich are you?" You asked absentmindedly. Jianyu's eyes lit up.

"I'm not that rich!" She lied with a giggle. "We've always just been... Well off!"

"Oy vey." Ace sighed, closing his eyes and shaking his head. There was an uproar from the audience, though you didn't quite know why. Maybe Ace even mumbling in frustration had that affect?

Honestly, it had in the past with you. You'd be lying if you said you'd never had a thing for Ace in the past. But damn, were you trash at the whole 'love' thing. Even now that you'd decided to start facing what you'd always ran from, it was confusing and strange.

You didn't even know how to tell if what you were feeling was real, or if you friends were just really good friends. After all, you couldn't have feelings for all of them, right?

Maybe. You didn't know. Especially with the mess Jianyu had started today.

The conversation carried on without you, more questions being asked and antics being shared.

"Heart,"

The call of your name brought your attention to the audience. There was a young male there with a bright smile, gripping the microphone he'd been given tightly.

"What's up?" You grinned back.

"Be honest, what's it like to have gotten so famous so fast? You seem really close with the others!"

"Oh." You laughed. Of course it was about your relationship with your friends and fans. "I mean," you considered it, "it's not really set in that this is all reality. Who can fathom having thousands of viewers? I gotta admit though, I kinda wish I hadn't blown up so fast. Not that I'm not grateful or anything, but building a community slowly sounds awesome. You guys are a bunch of chaotic munchkins."

With that last comment, you winked at the audience. Some laughter broke out hearing that. "Thanks for the question!"

You'd been paying so much attention to the audience for that few moments that it had the others feeling annoyed. Such a direct question was not taken lightly by Amon in particular, it pissed him off to know you'd been paying so close attention to somebody he didn't even know.