1

➳ Originally, (name) is from Sumeru(She lived there for about 10 years).

➳During her time in Sumeru, she made a couple of friends, including Tighnari, whom she met when she was lost in the forest(she was 5-7 years old at that time).

➳you and tighnari used to be very close. You would visit his house often to play with your and his toys or eat together or do some random fun things.

➳However, at the age of 10, your parents have decided to move to Fontaine because your father had recently got interested in modern technology and dreamt of working there as a mechanic or engineer.

➳Your family had moved to a peaceful place in Fontaine where there weren't much houses and people and healthy, clean lakes.

➳Life at Fontaine was great at the more healthy side of it. Other than that, your parents were making even more money than before.

➳Because of your slightly isolated and peaceful life you often struggle with socializing.

➳at the age of 20 your father had died due to a huge accident from his work place. Because of that your mother had to work twice as hard.

➳You began to look for jobs and successfully found one. You worked as a helper for engineers(in which you hand them whatever they need and help them fix something) and eventually got used to the foul environment of Fontaine.

➳out of no where, your mother began to lend you her books from her boss which were mostly about botany(some were fantasy and romance) due to the fact you had a lot of free time after work.

"(Name)! Here are some books my boss had given me from his trip to Liyue. You know that I'm a busy woman so could you do me a favor and read these for me?"

➳ After some time, you developed an interest towards plants, flowers, and wild life.  Because of this, you talked to your mother and a couple of friends you made during your time in Fontaine. 

➳ Eventually, your mother had came up with an idea about you going back to Sumeru to do further research and gain more knowledge.

➳ When you came back to Sumeru, the first person to pop in your mind was your Aunt Inayah, and your cousin, Kadik. Who was a year younger than you.

➳ Good for you, your aunt had welcomed you to her arms and to her home as well as your cousin.
+ your family sometimes visit Sumeru and their number 1 place to go is her aunt's home since both parents were close to Inayah.

•━❪❃❫━•

I sighed and dropped my bags on my cousin's old room's wooden floor.

"Let me know if you need any help with unpacking!" My younger cousin, Kadik, shouts from the living room.

Getting help from someone would speed up the process but I wouldn't need any help for now since three medium sized bags wouldn't be a hassle so I shouted, "Thanks Adie!".  However, no response was returned.

I assumed that he must've thought to himself about how much he despises that 'weird' nickname .

I decided to not think further and that I should just continue what I was doing.

•━❪❃❫━•

A/n: This takes place after the Sumeru archon quest act 5.

•━❪❃❫━•

➳ Living in Sumeru made you feel nostalgic.  It has been for about 15 years ago excluding today since you were here.

Recently updated: 28/12/22