5

— First day at work was great.

— You thought you would straight away go do those forest ranger stuff, just like what you've imagined. However, you got called in by a forest ranger, Aafiya. She had taught you the basics, and guided you on how to do certain stuff properly like setting up a tent, etc..     Although the lecture part about plants was quite boring, overall you find her quite interesting. She never stopped talking, and talking and talking, but you didn't mind. At first, you didn't wanna be rude so you let her talk. Anyways, meeting someone like this would be a one time thing so you wouldn't mind, right?

—But no, Aafiya introduced her friends to you, and you met one of them, additionally she is quite similar to Aafiya..

—And.. that certain person happens to be Collei. At first glance, she seemed like the type to only talk to her friends in her small friend group, given the fact that she sounded nervous when you met her for the first time.

—After all the long conversations you had with Aafiya, Collei and a couple more forest rangers(even during your tiresome training), work was over. Thanks to them, time ran pretty fast. You enjoyed it though.

-You missed the lovely feeling of your back resting on your comforting bed, and the sounds of crickets or whatever you could hear slowly lulling you to sleep..