2

- you talked to your aunt and cousin about your plans and why you have came back to Sumeru(of course you did not forget to mention about how much you missed them).

- Aunt Inayah showed you a book that had a couple of drawings of you and your family and also showed you a drawing of you and Tighnari when you were younger.

+She recommended you that you should ask him for some advice.

➳You were slightly excited, yet nervous to meet your childhood friend again so you decided to have a small tour around Vimara village(where your aunt and her family lives) and inhale some fresh Sumeru air.

- During your mini tour, most of the neighbors had recognize you since you were that 'chaotic kid' back then and gave you some gifts such as dresses, accessories, food and etc.

- When you got home, your cousin had surprised you with your favorite dish, __(you decide!)

Looks like going back to Sumeru wasn't so bad at all! Or was it..?

•━❪❃❫━•

- After that day, your cousin helped you unpack your remaining belongings.  Carefully placing them on the spot where you like.

- You decided to organize your closet by color coding your clothes since you know you wouldn't do this later on.

By the time you and your cousin were done unpacking your stuff, lunch was ready so you both immediately came to the kitchen to dig into the delicious meal your aunt had made.

"Thank's for the meal, Aunt Inayah." I smiled at her.  "Oh don't mention it! Now go ahead before your meal gets cold."

•━❪❃❫━•