Ringing Down The Foot - Fetish Part 1

It was our sixth date. After working in the office for 9 to 5, we decided to go to our homes and get dressed for our date. We both were excited and nervous considering our previous date was very happening and pleasureable.

"Nice fancy restaurant!" she prompted as i nodded in affirmation. We talked for  an hour regarding various issues of our office. We bitched and talked few things and laughed about many things as we had our dinner and drank our wine. Having finished our date, we walked down the street towards her house as we talked about how we first met each other.

"Hey, you are very beautiful" I prompted suddenly as she smiled at me with a slight blush on her face.

"Thank you! but I already know that... Puff" she joked a with an angelic smile as my already rushing heart, skipped a beat.

"That black dress with perfectly contrasted brown skirt and the pencil black heel!! Damn, your are sexy"

"Slow down champ. In case you don't know, I'm still on a date with you but let's get this over and carry this on!" she said softly as kissed me with her arms around my neck.

I grabbed her waist and embraced her advances equally as in no time we here inside her house.

We were kissing passionately as she stretched her left hand and touched my penis on top of my jeans. She ran her hands across the length of my thing as she started to rub the outline of my penis.

Looking at her advances, I quickly removed the thing belt that was holding her skirt. She was wearing a skin tight, black top which clearly outlined the shape of her beasts and the frill of the bra that she was wearing. Her lower half was covered by a brown, chequered skirt which perfectly contrasted her beautiful feet which were nail painted with white and looked magical over the black pencil heel.

"..........."
"......................" sounds of passionate kissing covered the room as i removed the hairband holding her hairbun and threw her on the top of the white bedsheet with her waist and legs dangling over the edge of the bed. Kneeling down to the level of the bed, I spread her legs and went down on her.

Blowing softly on top of her underwear, I outline the shape of her pussy with my fingers. The licking it gently, I slowly unraveled her "delicate yet deliciously lurking flower".

As I was taking her panties over the top of the heels, I noticed her wonder feet nails and couldn't stop myself from licking them.

Putting the top of her heels inside my mouth.... I licked her fingers with my tounge. As perverted as may sound but the taste of her feet was something else. I always had this fetish of licking feet of a beautiful lady with high heels but I never thought that it would feel so good.

Gently opening the strap of her heel, I removed the footwear from her foot. The shape of her feet and the contrast of white nailpaint over tanned foot... Damn! How sexy can someone be.

Throwing her one heel away, I put her foot in my mouth as I began to lick it vigorously.

".............."
"......................" she moaned feebly as her moans made my thing harder.

Licking along her thigh, I finally bought my attention back to her exposed female gland. Licking softly on the borders of her vagina, I teased her a little as her body responded to my actions by wetting her pussy slightly. Using my fingers, I stretched her other vulva as I went for her clit and started to lick and nibble it vigorously.

"Ahhhh....."
"Fuck... That feels good" she exclaimed as I knew I was on the right track. Trying some fancy methods Iike drawing alphabets, blowing inside the pussy etc, I continued with my efforts as I slowly unzipped my pant to let my cock breath a little.