Ch4 (I'll break up with you)

Author's Pov
It's been two months and Obanai has become more clingy to Tanjiro not wanting him to go on missions, not wanting him to leave him alone even in the bathroom and not wanting him to be around other people except Nezuko of course, Shinobu told them that since he's a male his pregnancy will be only six months so he started showing already.

"Ha~ put it in please Jiro~" "baby we can't it can hurt the baby" Tanjiro had woken up to Obanai sucking his cock and was about to sit on it but he gentle pushed him on the bed and is now on hovering over him, "you don't love me anymore do you" Obanai started crying and hitting Tanjiro's chest "baby I do love you. I love you, Nezuko, and our baby very much I can't picture a life without you all" he started to kiss Obanai and kissed his stomach then went to put on his boxers.

"Nezuko," "yeah dad" "could you go get some groceries at the market" "yeah sure just let me grab my sword and shoes on" "thanks pumpkin", after Nezuko left Tanjiro made some noodles for Obanai since he's craving it now 'I wonder if he's just insecure about his belly growing that's why he keeps saying that every morning' "Jiro can you use my body tonight~?" this made Tanjiro angry cause his lover was talking like a prostitute.

"Obanai Iguro if you say something like that ever again I'll break up with you on spot!" he was shocked to hear that from Tanjiro and he didn't even look at him while saying it and that made him go back to their room crying.

Tanjiro's Pov
Time skip
"IGURO COME EAT!" "Wow did you guys fight dad" "I don't feel like talking about it pumpkin" I pat her head then went back to unpacking the groceries Obanai came into the kitchen with puffy red eyes showing that he had been crying Nezuko started to look worried but she realized that I didn't even looked concerned which made her worry even more "Nezuko remember we have a mission to night so be ready to leave by noon" "what about pa-" "he'll be staying with Shinobu till we get back" "ok I'll go get my uniform back from Kanao" after that she left for the butterfly estate.

"Pack what you'll need we'll probably be gone for three days tops" "o-ok" he left to pack his bags but when I went to the room he was sobbing in the bed while hugging his stomach and still I just ignored him cause this is his punishment for acting like a prostitute for a week.

Time skip

"Why are you acting like this towards him Tanjiro it could negatively impact the baby" Shinobu was angry seeing that I didn't even help him one bit Nezuko did "he's been offering himself to me like a prostitute and you all know about my mom selling me into that at a young age and I hate it so this is his punishment" "ok, ok you win I'll just have to make sure nothing happens to him or the baby" "thanks and remember to keep him far from Mitsuri" "yes I remember" we walked back to Obanai and Nezuko to see Inosuke and Rengoku waiting for us since we are going on the mission with them.

"Come on or we'll have to stay longer then planned" "ok Manjiro" "bye papa" "bye Nezuko" they walked away heading to the door I just looked at Obanai "b-bye Tanjiro" he went to kiss my cheek but I stopped him "Shinobu remember to tell the master that I'm requesting for a one week mission after this" "yeah now leave" Shinobu knows I'm lying but Obanai looked broken at that "bye Iguro" I said coldly then walked away then I heard his sobbing again.