(23) Part 1

What happened next wasn't exactly Minho's fault considering the circumstances but...he contributed.

Changbin went to get a drink of water before joining the boys in the bedroom. When he finally walked in there were four..no five boys piled on a single bed.

He could understand the four boys, but the fifth...

The fifth...was Minho.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Moments before)

Minho glanced into the bedroom. Felix was clinging to a pillow-covered Jisung like a leech while Chan was trying to hug Jeongin who responded by wriggling out of reach at every attempt Chan made.

Felix saw Minho standing awkwardly and smirked with intention. He motioned frantically for him to come over and grinned as Minho wandered to the crowded bed, oblivious to the perilous danger he was about to be in.

With an evil noise, Felix shot forward and dragged Minho onto the bed, all the while throwing hundreds of pillows on top of Jisung who had given up and was lying limp under the stack of pillows that were continuously growing.
Minho got caught in the crossfire and went down with a particularly large cushion and landed on top of Jisung's pile.

Jisung, who was innocently unaware of the the new arrival, thought it was Felix and he wrapped his arms and legs round Minho like a koala and snuggled into him.

Felix, now satisfied with his work, sat back and saw Changbins shocked face in the doorway.

With the five boys on the bed, there was basically zero space left but did that worry Felix?

Obviously not.

Changbin came over with chuckles and shaking his head in unbelief at Minho as the elder hugged Jisung back with a unsure expression. He came too close and Felix tackled him to the floor wrapping him in a blanket. They sat laughing on the floor while Jisung was obliviously enjoying the best hug of his life with someone he wasn't exceedingly close with.

He buried his head into Minho's shoulder and the pillow between them slipped out making them hug properly and more intimately. Jisung didn't look to see who it was, he just cuddled into him more and whispered. "Lix...I want to speak with you later."

Minho mumbled something incoherent in return and patted him stiffly. He hugged him back uncertainly, regardless of Jisung making himself comfortable and the chaos around them seemed to soften. It was unimportant and distant.

Minho hadn't hugged someone like this in a long time. He'd forgotten what the loving gesture had felt like with the right person. And for the first time since he had met Jisung, he was at a loss...unable to know and think what to do next.

For a while, the world around the two seemed blurred, and in that moment a feeling was shared so indescribable but pronounced that Jisung opened his eyes wide and saw Felix on the floor laughing with Changbin.

Minho sensed the movement and change in attitude so he patted Jisung's back gently, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"Are you telling him the truth later?" He asked softly, referring to Felix.

Jisung quickly pushed away and froze. The unreachable perfection was in front of him.
Error, there is a failing in the brain system.

He wasn't hugging Felix.

He pushed away even further and said rather shakily. "Yeah I'm gonna tell him... later."

Jisung.exe is not working.
'I wasn't hugging Felix.'

He noticed Minho holding his arm and he snatched it away. "Sorry I thought you were Felix." He fake-laughed nervously and avoided Minho's stare.

Minho shrugged. "I was enjoying that." He said before breaking out into a smirk.

Jisung coughed violently and sat up, glaring at Felix who ignored him and deliberately looked away. Chan was staring at him, moving his eyebrows up and down. "Well Minho." He grinned, "I hope you take good care of Jisung in the future."

He caught Jeongin in a hug. "Jisung loves hugs." He added.

Minho nodded as if to retain the knowledge and Changbin turned around. "Minho is the opposite." He explained. "I tried to hug him once and he punched me in the stomach." He smiled cheerfully and started to give Felix more details on how many times he'd tried to hug Minho and failed.

Jisung shifted his gaze away but Minho reached out and touched his arm making him look back. "I don't mind." Minho said quietly. True, he hated physical affection and despised being hugged but this was different. It wasn't annoying or uncomfortable, it was honestly comforting to hug Jisung. It was the same with his brother, the only other person he ever showed his real emotions and feelings.

Did he see Jisung like his younger brother? Or was this something more than that??

Vote, comment and enjoy <3

Always thankful for everyone who reads this. <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3