13. Date Night - Pack Mom Stiles

Everyone is 18 Years or older

Derek: Babe... stop checking your phone

Stiles: I can't... I miss them. What if they need me to give them a belly rub or an ear scratch.

Derek: Well, then they can do that with each other... they haven't left us alone in 2 years,

*Derek held his husband's hands from over the table, looking into each other's eyes and smiling. They were both started when a chair across the room skidded as it was being pulled out. Derek sighed, and his face grew red as Stiles smiled from ear to ear*

Liam: Oh... Hello Mother, Father... we were not aware you were eating at this restaurant

Scott: We shall eat at another restaurant

Kira: The only other restaurant that is open now is Mcdonald's...

Theo: We will suffice to eat delicious junk food rather than delicious yummy steakhouse...

*Derek palmed his forehead, knowing this was rehearsed due to their horrible acting. Stiles protested*

Stiles: No Pup of mine will settle with junk food. You guys pull up a table. Derek and I can go on a date another night.

Derek: That's what you say all the time...

*Derek muttered as Stiles texted him*

Stiles' Text: We can sneak out of the house and do that 'thing' you want to do...

Derek's Text: You mean the thing with your feet?

*Derek looked up to Stiles, who was blushing and nodded. He stood up from the table and ran to the hostess handing her 500 dollars.*

Derek: Here, Make sure our food gets here quick